• Expert knowledge of Active Directory Group Policy creation and maintenance.
• Strong working knowledge and previous experience configuring and administering Windows services such as Active Directory, DNS, DHCP and Group Policies.
• Knowledge of Identity Access Management solutions.
• Knowledge of LDAP, SSO, SAML.
• Knowledge of Cloud Applications such as Salesforce, Workday, NetSuite, Box, etc.
• Problem resolution including root cause analysis.
• Ability to work independently with little direct supervision and as a part of a team.
• MCSE with concentration in Active Directory 2008 R2 preferred.
CGS is an American outsourcing company, owning one of the largest support centers on the Romanian market. CGS is listed in the first 15 best companies of its kind in the world; meanwhile, our client portfolio includes company in Forbes Top 500, as well as top European companies.
We offer extensive training sessions and we stand for promoting people from within: more than 90% of out managers started in our company on entry-level positions.
As an employee of CGS you may choose to have a flexible schedule, with the possibility to work full time or part time according to your availability.
We also provide an attractive package (salary, health insurance, performance bonuses, food coupons and other benefits).
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles