Technical Support - Internship
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or related discipline
- Fluency in English is an absolute must
- Familiarity with Java, XML, SQL/Oracle
- Team player, positive attitude, willingness to learn and evolve
- Ability to work and perform independently
You will be part of the Customer Success department, which is responsible for supporting and maintaining key parts of our global business, solving complex issues while also gaining exposure to some of the biggest names in the industry.
You need to be detail-oriented, rigorous, methodical, analytical, and proactive. During the six months of your internship, you will have a coach and access to various teams, from the most technical to the most business-oriented.
- Direct email communication with our customers
- Raising and sorting tickets, deciding which goes where
- Monitoring the team's dashboard and prioritizing the tickets
Broadridge Financial Solutions (NYSE: BR), a global Fintech leader with $5 billion in revenues, provides the critical infrastructure that powers investing, corporate governance, and communications to enable better financial lives. We deliver technology-driven solutions that drive business transformation for banks, broker-dealers, asset and wealth managers, and public companies. Broadridge’s infrastructure serves as a global communications hub enabling corporate governance by linking thousands of public companies and mutual funds to tens of millions of individual and institutional investors around the world. Our technology and operations platforms underpin the daily trading of more than U.S. $9 trillion of equities, fixed income, and other securities globally.
Itiviti was acquired by Broadridge in May 2021 and is now Broadridge Trading and Connectivity Solutions. Our combined offering enables simplification and streamlining of all front office, middle office, and post-trade functions — powering connectivity and multi-asset trading across global markets.