Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
• Student or graduate in Computer Science or related field;
• Open minded, fast learner, open to new technologies;
• Good verbal and written English skills; good communication skills;
• Ability to work in a high-pressure environment, with a focus on customer satisfaction and completion of commitments by the agreed deadlines;
• Basic SQL knowledge;
• Support major telecom operators throughout the world in launching new business and new services, as part of the project delivery team;
• Understand business requirements and implement them into MIND's software;
• Provide training and consultancy to our Customers;
• Work closely with our Customers’ staff, R&D, testing and other departments in order to resolve highly complex technical issues;
• Become a valued professional with international exposure.
This position requires worldwide travel for medium duration periods.
• A work environment that encourages your own creative and innovative ideas;
• Trainings on both hard and soft skills;
• Team building events;
• Medical insurance;
• Paid extra hours;
• Flexible working program;
• Competitive salaries (based on performance);
• Bonuses for well-done projects;
MIND CTI Ltd. is a leading provider of convergent end-to-end billing and customer care product based solutions for service providers as well as telecom expense management (call accounting) solutions. MIND provides a complete range of billing applications for any business model (license, managed service or complete outsourced billing service) for Wireless, Wireline, VoIP and Quad-play carriers in more than 40 countries around the world. A global company, with over twelve years of experience in providing solutions to carriers and enterprises, MIND operates from offices in the United States, UK, Romania and Israel.