• Very good English communication skills
• Experience with Linux OS (RedHat or CentOS distributions)
• Experience with Windows OS (Windows Server distributions desirable)
• Familiarity with tools: Wireshark, Network Monitor, tcpdump
• Problem solving skills
• Able to learn quickly and work independently
• Ability to identify, isolate and find solution to technical problems
• Familiar with databases (MySQL, MongoDB)
• Experience with virtualization (Virtual BOX, VMware, OVirt, Vagrant)
Deliver first line support services to our customer, following the best care practices established by the support organization and while working in shifts.
• Manage and prioritize all customer tickets
• Monitor a live streaming platform and its machines
• Provide regular feedback to customers on incident status
• Monitor and verify logs, alarms, application services on a timely basis
• Data evaluation due to next actions like : next level of escalation
• Provide a prompt restoration of services within SLA (Service Level Agreement) by troubleshooting identified or reported issues
• Perform content quality check on various players and handsets
• Competitive salary
• Comprehensive training
• Opportunity to work in the exciting and challenging industry of media streaming
• International working experience
• Private Health Plan
SmartSpot is an IT services company based in Cluj-Napoca consisting of a team of young and talented people with more than 10 years of experience in customer and business support services for the media streaming industry.
We provide four major service offerings: Application management, Testing, DevOps and Application development.