Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
• Strong experience supporting enterprise and/or service-provider IP networks.
• Experience with Juniper M-, T-, MX- or PTX-Series preferred
• Very strong understanding and hands-on experience working and troubleshooting around Routing technologies, with strong transferable skills in other networking disciplines.
• Very strong TCP/IP knowledge.
• Strong Routing Protocol Knowledge (OSPF, BGP) skills required. Experience with IS-IS, MPLS, Multicast and various WAN protocols.
• Strong working knowledge in both Unix/Linux and Windows
• Strong Understanding of High Availability concepts (HSRP, VRRP)
• Working Experience with scripting languages (i.e. Python) and concepts is a plus
• Working Knowledge of Load Balancing concepts
• Knowledge of Security Technologies (Firewall, L2 and L3 VPN technologies)
• The ideal candidate will be able to analyze sniffer traces and be able to resolve various routing issues.
• Excellent Communications and Interpersonal Skills required, with a passion for the Internet, its growth, and related new technologies.
• Ability to learn and integrate new technologies in a fast-paced environment
• Requires B.S. in electrical engineering or computer science.
• Professional or Expert certification level is a plus (JNCIP, JNCIE, CCNP or CCIE)
The position is part of our Juniper Technical Assistance Centre (JTAC). The Technical Support Engineer will support Routing products, working directly with our customers and partners. The Technical Support Engineer will work with highly knowledgeable group of customers and act as an escalation point for other TAC groups within the organization
• Troubleshoot complicated hardware and software issues, replicate customer environments and network problems in the lab.
• Provide Tier 3 Support for VARs, Distributors, service providers, enterprise customers, and end users via telephone, e-mail, and web.
• Provide technical expertise and guidance during testing, deployment and operational phases of networks.
• Manage critical customer issues and facilitate communication between customers, escalation, and engineering.
• Be a customer advocate for timely resolution of issues and for problem reproduction and escalation.
• Document and reproduce customer related networking problems, and if necessary coordinate fixes by engineering department.
• Develop technical specialties and prepare technology white papers on these areas.
• Write technical notes, application notes, case studies, knowledge base entries, and solutions for the Technical Assistance Center website.
• Help improve processes and tools.
• Participate in cross functional tasks such as new product development projects, support readiness teams, KB and other documentation activities.
• Provide on-site support for customers when needed (although this would be a small percentage of time)
What we offer:
- An interesting job in one of the largest IT companies
- Challenging & professional work environment
- Pleasant working atmosphere within an international team
- Competitive salary and opportunities for professional development
- Various in house training & webinars
- Attractive relocation package
Leading Provider of High-End Software Development Services
Luxoft is a top quality IT service provider of high-end business solutions to clients across the globe. With deep domain expertise in the finance, telecom, energy, automotive, travel and aviation industries, the company consistently goes beyond its clients’ expectations by bringing together technology, talent, innovation, and the highest quality standards.
Luxoft builds long-lasting partnerships with Boeing, IBM, Deutsche Bank, UBS, Harman, Avaya, Alstom, Sabre, Ford, Hotwire and many others by providing seasoned business and technology professionals, software imagineers, who deliver high-quality, innovative technology solutions that fit the client’s needs.
We offer international delivery capabilities through our network of state-of-the-art delivery centers around the world. Luxoft`s customers benefit from the right mix of technology skills, industry knowledge, proprietary processes and methodologies, and a choice of engagement models.
Highly focused on the development of industry-specific expertise and technological excellence Sophisticated, innovative services Global delivery model with locations in Central and Eastern Europe, EMEA, North America, and Southeast Asia Long-term investments in research and development Highly educated, experienced, and dedicated workforce Focused on the quality of operational processes Long-lasting partnerships with global Fortune 500 companies
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles