With these skills you are a great candidate:
- Good knowledge and strong experience of international interconnect and roaming infrastructure, incl. SBCs (experience with Oracle technology would be preferable) and CREs (experience with NetNumber technology would be preferable) and relevant protocols (e.g. SIP, Diameter, SS7)
- Delivery management experience and capability to coordinate delivery activities world-wide
- Track record of capacity and release management incl. planning, delivery and reporting
- Good understanding of the SW lifecycle: design, development, testing and acceptance, implementation, performance optimization and troubleshooting
With these activities you will have a great impact on our business:
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
- Delivery and project management of new international roaming and interconnect capabilities and capacity
- Design and develop solutions for each external customer (Local Opcoor International Carrier), both in terms of application software, hardware, operating systems, connectivity solutions.
- Management of international interconnect projects and on-boarding of wholesale customers and carriers
- Define test lists, plan and execute validation activities together with the external clients.
- End-to-end testing and configuration of international interconnect platforms, incl. Session Boarder Controllers (SBCs) and Central Routing Engines (CREs)
- Medical and dental services
- Life insurance
- Dedicated employee phone subscription
- Special discounts for gyms and retailers
- Annual Company Bonus
- Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills
- You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
- Getting in on the ground floor of an technology changing company
Part of Vodafone Group, Vodafone Shared Services Romania is a center of excellence offering Technology, Customer Service, Fraud and Security Services to Vodafone clients from several markets around the world.
We've opened for business in Romania in 2014 and we have ambitious plans for growth. We have reached 800 colleagues and counting.
Vodafone Shared Services Romania is a welcoming place for everyone as we pride ourselves with offering genuine Global Experience.
We’re at our best when you’re at yours.
Power to you