- University degree in the technical field
- At least 2 years of professional experience in a similar position preferably in construction materials area (waterproofing solutions),
- Team spirit
- English is a must
- Good knowledge of finishing work norms & environment is a plus
- Presentation skills
- Sales skills
- Problem solving skills
- Time management and sense of priorities due to the diversity of tasks involved
- Ability to use the computer is the mast(AutoCad, Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Driving license: B category
Provide technical support to the sales force
- Provide regular updates on company’s products, competition, norms and regulations
- Provide technical field support during customer visits requiring a specific expertise
- Participate to marketing events at the national and regional level : distribution days, trade fairs, … (mock up, product demonstration … )
- Provide technical support to customers and opinion leaders
- Make sure key opinion leaders on the market (architect, design offices,) are visited proactively and benefit from key information about our product’s benefits
- Follow up with incoming requests from opinion leaders and prescriptions. Support with technical drawings when necessary.
- Participate/organize conferences/events at the national and regional level to increase the company’s brand awareness and extend our network.
Manage product and application trainings internally and externally
- externally : inform, train external sales force and opinion leaders
- internally : inform, train internal sales force
Communicate intensively with the other technical stakeholders of the company
- regular feed-back to the Export Technical Manager based at the headquarter (local norms, competitive intelligence,…).
- regular contact with the main European plants in order to keep local technical documentation up to date (DOPs, Technical Data Sheets,…).
- Contribute to the technical database
- Document the claim on site or at distance:
- Analyze the level of responsibility of the company : technical analysis, research of possible defects and their causes
- Define how to technically solve the claim: chose the solution.
- Coordinate the solving process of the claim: follow up with all parts involved
- Follow after sales costs closely (Labor, material) : quantitative and qualitative analysis of the costs, report monthly to the Country Manager
- Follow up with the claim until it is solved: give the green light to the after-sales department for closing the claim.
- Represent the company in front of insurances: defend the company’s position (argumentation, negotiation)
- Identify and qualify any new sales opportunity following a customer claim (refurbishment,…) and inform the salesforce.
SOPREMA is a world-wide leading manufacturer in the commercial roofing and waterproofing industry. Founded in 1908, SOPREMA has specialized in the development and production of SBS (styrene butadiene styrene) engineered asphaltic membrane, PVC and TPO membrane, polyuretan and insulation.
Compania aceasta caută candidați cu un anumit set de abilități. Acest test îl va ajuta pe angajator să aleagă cea mai potrivită persoană pentru job. Testul va fi în engleză sau în limba străină pentru care aplici și e posibil să conțină și un scurt video test.
Îl poți completa acum sau oricând în următoarele 24 de ore. Vei găsi linkul către test și în contul tău. Întrebările se vor schimba de fiecare dată când accesezi linkul.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles