Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
- Undergraduate Student / Master program student, with interest in learning about industrial environment, in various departments
- Willingness for support and administration within production department
- Availability for Working Student @ Bosch Program all year round
- Mandatory: Good knowledge of English & excellent computer operating skills
- Fixed term period work contract for 3 months, with possibilities of extension
- Flexible schedule between 8 to 40 hours / week (up to 5 times per week, 6-8 hours / day)
- Transportation and meal tickets – included in the package
- Opportunity to learn to work in a multicultural environment, in various systems, applications and databases
- Various administrative tasks, data input tasks, databases input and up-dates
- Support for internal functions like: production engineers, quality engineers (shadowing on their daily tasks including meetings, production problems and quality issues)
- Reporting tasks on different topics: productivity and quality
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch. Whether in areas of mobility, industrial technology, consumer goods, or energy and building technology: Bosch makes a decisive contribution to improving the quality of life of this generation and those to come. This is only possible with a global network of more than 375,000 highly committed employees, with pioneers who break new technical ground every day. So why not join us in starting something remarkable? Make it happen.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles