Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
- Undergraduate Student / Master program student, with interest in learning about industrial environment, in various departments
- Willingness for support and administration within production department
- Availability for Working Student @ Bosch Program all year round
- Mandatory: Good knowledge of English & excellent computer operating skills
- Fixed term period work contract for 3 months, with possibilities of extension
- Flexible schedule between 8 to 40 hours / week (up to 5 times per week, 6-8 hours / day)
- Transportation and meal tickets – included in the package
- Opportunity to learn to work in a multicultural environment, in various systems, applications and databases
- Various administrative tasks, data input tasks, databases input and up-dates
- Support for internal functions like: production engineers, quality engineers (shadowing on their daily tasks including meetings, production problems and quality issues)
- Reporting tasks on different topics: productivity and quality
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch. Whether in areas of mobility, industrial technology, consumer goods, or energy and building technology: Bosch makes a decisive contribution to improving the quality of life of this generation and those to come. This is only possible with a global network of more than 375,000 highly committed employees, with pioneers who break new technical ground every day. So why not join us in starting something remarkable? Make it happen.