E momentul să sărbătorim și să îți mulțumim că ești alături de noi! Hai să revedem împreună aventurile prin care am trecut și să descoperi surprizele pe care ți le-am pregătit
Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
. Very good and proven technical background. Bachelors degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering .
b. 10 years post graduate experience
c. 3 years experience in technical/maintenance management position, food industry will be advantage
d. Good verbal and written communication skills in native and English language
e. Familiar with Total Productive Maintenance and CMMS practices and procedures
• Leadership-ability to motivate and give direction to team leaders, execute tasks consistently
• Ability to manage multiple priorities.
• Strong planning and organizational skills
1. Assures all technical needs and expectation of the production process are fulfilled within available resources.
2. Development and management of all technical projects, including scheduling and resource planning.
3. Prepares and manages annual department budget and performs periodic cost and productivity analyses.
4. Constantly evaluates subcontracts, work orders, and vendor/supplier purchases to ensure that wherever possible stated goals are met in fact and in spirit.
5. Identifies potential production problems and risks and recommends corrective measures to appropriate supervisors.
6. Assures all documents , permits and other legal issues related to technical aspects of production are intact and accordingly updated.
7. Manages, coordinates, and facilitates production process improvement initiatives related to its technical aspects.
8. Coordinates all technical activities in the plant.
9. Monitors safety of workforce and environmental compliance .
10. Develops and implements training plan for the staff, assures all employees are fully prepared for required and expected service.
Based in Smithfield, Virginia, Smithfield Foods is the world\'s largest pork processor and hog producer. Our collection of well-known brands includes Smithfield, Smithfield Lean Generation, John Morrell, Gwaltney, Patrick Cudahy, Krakus, and Stefano\'s, to name just a few. Smithfield Foods has made 25 acquisitions since 1981, transforming us into a food company with more than $10 billion in annual sales. Today, we are the world\'s largest pork processor and hog producer as well as the fifth-largest U.S. beef processor. Outside the United States, we own subsidiaries in the United Kingdom, France, Romania and Poland and operate joint ventures in Mexico, China and Spain
Please submit your CV to the following address or send it by fax or email:
4th Polona Street, Timisoara, Romania
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles