Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
• Fluency in Romanian (native speakers or excellent knowledge) and English
• Higher Education Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
• Proven IT experience (5 years minimum)
• Installation and administration experience of Operating Systems Unix (AIX,HP-UX,Linux) & Windows
• Knowledge of Cluster & Backup Solutions (HACMP, Linux Cluster, TSM, etc).
• Knowledge of SAN systems (Installation & configuration)
• Knowledge of IBM Risc, HP PA-Risc, Intel & Itanium based systems
• Knowledge of Data Bases (Oracle, SQL Server)
• Knowledge of Networking and Security Technologies
• Ability to work in a high pressure, fast moving and challenging environment.
• Professional attitude, good organizational and planning skills.
• Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Team player
The Technical Manager will be responsible for overall technical leadership on small medium and large sized projects. Must interact with Sales Manager, Project Leader, and other technical resources to ensure successfully completion of assigned projects. Technical manager will be expected to be able to perform and participate in all aspects of the project lifecycle including, technical requirements definition, solution design, and implementation. This is quite a hybrid role involving elements of project management, architecture and service delivery. The technical manager reports to Country Manager
What We Offer:
Competitive salary consisting of a base salary and an additional performance related variable part.
A broad and complete insurance package and health care coverage
An excellent working environment and extensive training.
The possibility to accelerate your IT career in a leading ICT vendor, providing business solutions in other countries including Cyprus, Albania, Bulgaria, Romania and Serbia.
Candidates wishing to apply should send their CV in English by e-mail, mentioning the position to [email protected]
ΒΥΤΕ COMPUTER S.A is a leading Greek Information Technology and Communications (ICT) Integrator with a dynamic presence of over 25 years in the Greek ICT Market and focus on the private sector.
Since its foundation in 1983, BYTE\'s mission has been the design, development, implementation and support of reliable business solutions, infused with leading edge information technologies to serve its customer needs on an end-to-end basis.
BYTE\'s activities consist of three business segments:
1. Systems Integration
2. Custom Software Application Development
3. Value Added Services.
BYTE has extended its business activities beyond the borders of Greece, providing business solutions in other countries including Cyprus, Albania, Bulgaria, Romania and Serbia.