Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
GRAITEC is looking for a full time technical documentation writer for the office in Bucharest.
The ideal candidate should be a graduate of Foreign Languages/Linguistics, enthusiastic and willing to develop and work in a competitive environment.
The following are a MUST:
- Office package (advanced user of Microsoft Office)
- Fluency in English
- Attentive to details, well organized
- Medium knowledge of image editing software
Also, the following are ASSETS:
- Knowledge of German and / or French
- Experience with help authoring tools (Help Workshop, HTML, RoboHelp)
- Experience in using translating software packages (TRADOS)
- Experience with PDF editing tools (Adobe Acrobat Pro)
The job RESPONSIBILITIES are:
- Creating, editing or updating documentation, such as user manuals, various guides, help files, etc., according to established templates and practices,
- Ensuring the localization of various documents (creating images from the software, editing the text translated by specialized translators)
The Romanian branch of the GRAITEC Group was established in 1999 and is home to the Group’s R&D Department. GRAITEC is a multinational software group developing software for computer aided design in engineering (see www.graitec.com/ro).