Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
GRAITEC is looking for a full time technical documentation writer for the office in Bucharest.
The ideal candidate should be a graduate of Foreign Languages/Linguistics, enthusiastic and willing to develop and work in a competitive environment.
The following are a MUST:
- Office package (advanced user of Microsoft Office)
- Fluency in English
- Attentive to details, well organized
- Medium knowledge of image editing software
Also, the following are assets:
- Experience with help authoring tools (Help Workshop, HTML, RoboHelp)
- Experience in using translating software packages (TRADOS)
- Experience with PDF editing tools (Adobe Acrobat Pro)
The job RESPONSIBILITIES are:
- Creating, editing or updating documentation, such as user manuals, various guides, help files, etc., according to established templates and practices
- Ensuring the localization of various documents (creating images from the software, editing the text translated by specialized translators)
GRAITEC is a major software developer committed to providing a highly professional complete CAD and Analysis solution dedicated to Structural Engineering and Construction, able to offer a complete suite of fully compatible and integrated state-of-the-art products, covering design and detailing for the reinforced concrete and steel construction industries.
GRAITEC software has achieved tremendous success worldwide and the group ranks as the 3rd largest software provider for Engineering and Construction applications. Currently, GRAITEC has global reach and support with operations through 12 wholly owned subsidiaries and a growing network of more than 40 partners. Founded in 1999 in Bucharest, GRAITEC Romania is the Research & Development division of the GRAITEC group. Its mission of developing state-of-the-art software for the entire group employs today more than 50 professionals in several departments.
GRAITEC Romania is looking for a wide range of entry-level and experienced professionals with strong technical / mathematical skills, fluency in English and a dedication to excellence, able to work full-time in a challenging multicultural environment.
We offer you a rewarding working environment where personal initiative and development are encouraged, the freedom in implementing ideas that you consider beneficial for the company’s activity, together with a comprehensive and ongoing learning.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles