Academia de HR is recruiting for its Client, an important and representative pharmaceutical company. In the last 10 years, our Client invested million Euros in the production plant and state-of-the-art equipment in Romania. As for today, our client is exporting in over 30 countries in Europe, in the region and around the world, delivering milions of commercial units per year. From formulation to material sourcing, manufacturing, label design and finally fulfilment, our company gets its products to market fast. Our client is GMP certified.
We are looking for a Technical Director.
Main purpose of the job: The overall mission will be to ensure the proper functioning of all the production equipment in the plant. After a first phase of audit and evaluation of existing equipment and processes, you will propose and implement, with the support of your team, the necessary changes for the optimization of production installations & equipment. This position reports directly to the General Director and works closely with Production Director.
Here are listed some of the important responsibilities:
- Plan & Coordinate technical maintenance of all the production equipment (preventive and curative maintenance, continuous improvement, safety & guarantees)
- Manage the main subcontractors and technical service providers and ensures compliance with current contracts & standards
- Tracks, analyses and improves key maintenance parameters such as asset utilization, maintenance cost, PM compliance, schedule compliance, TRS, downtime costs, capacity measurement and maintenance tables
- Supervise repair of faulty equipment either by own technical team or by subcontractors
- Reviews the operation of equipment and systems constantly to minimize unplanned downtime, anticipate and solve problems in a timely manner, identify opportunities for improvement
- Directs, maintains, and enforces the safety program for the maintenance department; reviews safety records to uphold standards of maximum safety for all maintenance technicians
- Contribute to the technological development of the factory
- Contribute to the efficiency, optimization and use in the most appropriate way of the existing production lines
- Find solutions for the use, modernization and completion of the production lines so as to minimize the manufacturing costs, waste and technological losses, as well as the necessary number of operators
- Propose and develop manufacturing flows appropriate for the new products that the company wants to develop
Our Offer – Top Reasons to work with us
- Develop and implement strategies objectives to achieve the organization’s mission
- Participates in staff meetings, planning meetings and other meetings as needed
- Manage an effective team of employees by providing guidance and coaching to direct subordinates
- Ensures escalated employee performance concerns are addressed in a fair and consistent manner; provides support to direct managers to implement appropriate level of corrective actions
- Assists with the hiring of maintenance personnel
- Forge and maintain relations of trust with shareholders, partners and local and external authorities
- Establishes and implements departmental policies, productivity goals and metrics
- Exercises sound decision-making that positively impacts the company
- Lead technical & maintenance function while maintaining a budget
- Identifies and recommends strategies to mitigate areas of risk
- Utilizes critical thinking to find solutions to complex problems
- Prepare periodic report to the general management regarding his function
- Leads by example through exemplary practices of safety, service, presentation and efficiency
This is not just a job, this is a chance to demonstrate your abilities by covering a top leading position alongside smart people in an important pharmaceutical production company.
- Work within a successful pharmaceutical company with incredible international projects
- Get a sense of accomplishment by coordinating an ambitious company to bring projects to fruition
- A culture of innovation and a chance to have a deep impact in the pharma industry
- A place to grow and develop your career and change people’s lives
- There is also a compensation package specific to the industry, including a relocation package from those outside the city, car and car allowances, laptop, phone, comprehensive medical insurance, performance bonus, etc.
Servicii de Consultanță HR
Abordăm toate problemele importante de HR și contribuim prin serviciile, cursurile și evenimentele noastre la identificarea, atragerea și păstrarea talentelor în companiile din România!
Sourcing, Recrutare și Atragerea Candidaților
Retenție și Securizarea Talentelor
Motivare și Engagement