Technical Customer Support - French - Work from home
Are you passionate about gadgets and music?
Do you enjoy helping people get thе best out of their listening experience and want to learn about thе latest trends in this technology?
Do you have a high level of accuracy and strong communication skills?
Are you a (near-) native FRENCH and English speaker?
Then you are thе person we are looking for!
We are now looking for stars to join our team in supporting one of thе world leading voice interactive audio devices. You will receive full training to become a seasoned professional and will become part of our specialist support team.
Skills You’ll Need:
- Need to be a native or near-native speaker in FRENCH and English
- Must love music and gadgets!
- Interested in home network troubleshooting and configuration including wireless configuration, router settings, and Internet security software.
- Customer service oriented with excellent communication skills.
- Inquisitive, bright & creative trouble-shooter.
- True team player.
- Driven to go thе extra mile to solve an issue.
- You are a candidate who is a decisive, action-oriented individual who takes ownership of open issues and who can work independently and as part of team.
- Ability to troubleshoot problems, research and find answers to consumer questions.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Providе outstаnding technicаl аssistancе to our customers through livе troublеshooting and problem isolation.
- Idеntify, аnаlyze and solve softwarе аnd hаrdwarе issues.
- Work with music services аnd аll operаting systems (Mac, Android, Windows and iOS).
- Handling Pre-sales and Sales opportunities through both voice and e-mail contact and placing orders
- Handling General product information contacts through both voice and e-mail
- Providing clear and excellent customer care to existing or new customers, ensuring a high customer satisfaction through both voice and e-mail contact.
- Pro-actively take ownership of open issues and interface successfully with the engineering team
- Ensure customer satisfaction through end-to-end management of each service request by maintaining service status, periodic review of calls with reference to escalation timeframe and timely closure.
- Follow-up with the customer until the issue is resolved.
- Demonstrating an ability to troubleshoot, analyze and identify solutions using existing guidelines and tools.
- Always looking to expand your knowledge.
- Ensure compliance with company regulations with regards to Data Protection and Information Security
- Attractive rewards and additional performance based bonuses
- Annual fixed bonuses
- Full private medical insurance & discounted prices for the dependents of the employee
- Child birth support
- Online library access for passionate book readers
- Health & Nutrition: Health and wellness services @ the office
- Various discounts for gym classes & other recreational activities
- Free development training, for both personal and professional purpose, via our E-Learning platform
- Multicultural and enthusiastic work environment
- Access to the company’s cultural events including well-known festivals in Romania
- Lunch vouchers
Majorel designs, delivers and differentiates customer experience on behalf of some of the world’s most respected companies. It provides classic customer communication as well as digital solutions such as social media and online communications, automated interaction and AI, analytics, self-service and other customer lifecycle solutions. The group has combined annual revenues of €1.2bn and over 500 clients globally across many industry sectors. It has more than 48,000 people in 28 countries worldwide, with market-leading positions in Europe, Middle East and Africa, while also having a strong presence in Asia and the Americas
- 24 iun. 2022București