Gadgets and music enthusiasts sought!!
- Are you passionate about gadgets and music?
- Do you enjoy helping people get the best out of their listening experience and want to learn about the latest trends in this technology?
- Do you have a high level of accuracy and strong communication skills?
- Are you a (near-) native Dutch and English speaker?
Then you are the person we are looking for!
We are now looking for stars to join our team in supporting one of the world leading voice interactive audio devices. You will receive full training to become a seasoned professional and will become part of our specialist support team.
Skills You’ll Need
- Need to be a native or near-native speaker in: Dutch and English
- Must love music and gadgets!
- Interested in home network troubleshooting and configuration including wireless configuration, router settings, and Internet security software.
- Customer service oriented with excellent communication skills.
- Inquisitive, bright & creative trouble-shooter.
- True team player.
- Driven to go the extra mile to solve an issue.
- You are a candidate who is a decisive, action-oriented individual who takes ownership of open issues and who can work independently and as part of team.
- Ability to troubleshoot problems, research and find answers to consumer questions.
- Ability to work under pressure.
Majorel designs, delivers and differentiates customer experience on behalf of some of the world’s most respected companies. It provides classic customer communication as well as digital solutions such as social media and online communications, automated interaction and AI, analytics, self-service and other customer lifecycle solutions. The group has combined annual revenues of €1.2bn and over 500 clients globally across many industry sectors. It has more than 48,000 people in 28 countries worldwide, with market-leading positions in Europe, Middle East and Africa, while also having a strong presence in Asia and the Americas