- Engineer/Master of science in a relevant technical field;
- Knowledge of Material science is a plus - steel/ raw material;
- Ability to understand technical drawings;
- Good negotiation skills (internal customers, suppliers);
- Knowledge of English is required - knowledge of any additional language is a plus;
- Knowledge of SAP or another ERP system experience is a big plus;
- Intermediate to expert contracting skills with relevant experience in negotiations in a project management environment.;
- Excellent interpersonal skills, results oriented, open-minded, analytical & combining conceptual insight with a hands-on approach;
- International focus and your ‘intellectual curiosity’ is a drive to improve step by step;
- Customer oriented.
- Project procurement management, including the establishment of project specific execution plan and procurement strategy, from the initial procurement strategy stage through to contract preparation & award and all the contract management support during project execution;
- Contract management, including close cooperation with the project team and main contractor(s), follow-up of all contractual aspects, negotiation, administration and close out activities;
- Set up together with the project engineers and the internal customers the procurement coordination procedures (task/ roles matrix, approval workflow, hold points);
- In cooperation with the project team, support the development and implementation of the sourcing strategy for each project this from tender to close-out of the project;
- Source “technical products/services” such as valves, control cabinets, insulation materials, raw materials (steel, stainless steel…) and MRO from approved suppliers;
- Work with project engineers or other staff to generate request for quotation (RFQ) for products;
- Evaluation of RFQ’s, negotiates price and delivery.
CNUD-EFCO is the preferred engineering and solution provider for the float glass manufacturers with special focus on the tin bath and annealing sections of the process.
For more than 55 years, our aim has been to develop high level solutions for thermal treatment of glass including research, design, construction and maintenance.
These solutions will continue to contribute to maximize the thermal part of the manufacturing process and to secure the successful introduction of new products by existing and new customers.
Starting with November 2020, CNUD-EFCO Operations is part of Grenzebach Group.
Grenzebach specializes in mechanical engineering and plant construction possessing over 50 years of experience and know-how. Now, the group has 1350 employees worlwide in locations like Germany, SUA, China and Romania, with 3000 plants installed in 55 countries.