Teamlead Software Engineer Java
windeln.ro labs SRL - 1 poziție
- A degree in computer science or similar expertise with outstanding results
- People oriented team manager with experience in leading agile IT teams
- Excellent communication, organizational talent, ability to cope under boxed time scenarios
- A “Customer First” mindset with an “End-to-End” thinking
- In depth applied knowledge of programming Java (Java 8) full stack
- Proven records of applying architecture patterns for online business
- Up-to-date framework knowledge (Spring, Spring Boot, Spring Data, Rest, Spring MVC, Elasticsearch, messaging – ActiveMQ)
- A feeling for frontend engineering and decent knowledge on current trends (Typescript, AngularJS, React etc.)
- Knowledge of payment systems (Amazon Pay, PayPal etc.) is a plus
- Experienced in using NoSQL, classical databases and/or search engines
- Good knowledge of spoken and written English, German is a plus
- Precise, independent but team focused and hands-on of working
As a Teamlead Software Engineer you will join and lead an international scrum team responsible for a domain of the shop platform and/or individual microservices. Your excellence will contribute in making our shop being loved by our customers. You will find yourself working in a modern environment (Spring, microservices, MongoDB, Elasticsearch, Redis). As a team we are keeping our knowledge up-to-date, continuously deploying new ideas and improving the customer experience of our e-commerce platform.
- In feature grooming, sprint reviews and sprint retrospectives you will collaborate with stake holders, business departments, technical operations and product management
- New solutions will be created by leveraging your experiences and creative ideas
- You will choose the optimal solution respecting time, requirements and quality
- You will make feature transparent and KPIs easy to monitor by e.g. delivering new features for our shops increasing customer satisfaction, improve time to market speed of new and further work on providing a rock-solid platform
- Development of an ecommerce platform based on java microservices. All applications are based on modern concepts and technologies.
- Learning and working with indexing systems (ElasticSearch), messaging JMS (RabbitMQ) and cache systems.
- Working in teams of 5 programmers based on agile methodologies using Apple workspace.
- Space for your own initiative, responsibility and the opportunity to introduce your own ideas
- Demanding tasks and excellent career development opportunities
- Insights into the dynamic, processes and structures of an international e-commerce business
- Keeping your knowledge always to the industry standards by applying latest technologies and frameworks matching the business requirements
- Direct communication and flat hierarchies in an international and professional team
windeln.de SE is one of the leading online retailers for baby, toddler and children products in Europe and for customers in China. We focus on the needs of young families and supply more than 30,000 products from around 500 brands which our customers can order comfortably online. The broad product portfolio includes everything from diapers, baby food, children’s furniture, toys, clothes and strollers to child car seats and furniture. As a stock-listed company, we are present in six European countries as well as in China and are constantly expanding our business in existing markets.
Publicat 24 iun. 2021 Expiră 24 iul. 2021