Team Manager for Technical IT team
Textul acestui anunț a fost verificat de echipa eJobs pentru a elimina posibile greșeli sau conținut discriminatoriu.
Your contribution to something big:
- Coordinates Technical IT team in defining the technical specifications of MES
- Supports team in improving the reaction time and quality in case of MES issues
- Maintains contact with the system provider in order to ensure the operation and improvement of the MES system
- Has permanent contact with the international production network
- Defines, prioritizes and implements the MES improvements
- Anticipates and prepares possible modifications of existing or future MES processes
- Maintains permanent contact with the lead plants for possible MES process improvements
- Collects input from production departments and integrates it in the daily work of the team
- Develops and carries out training plans and professional development for the technical IT team
- Conducts periodical goals and performance dialogue with each team member
What distinguishes you:
- Technical bachelor degree in the field of engineering
- Deep know-how for troubleshooting
- Analytical thinking
- Basic statistics knowledge
- Strong result orientation
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- English - advanced
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours - we want you to work whenever it suits you most;
- Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
- Medical support, because your health is a priority to us;
- Trainings and certifications - we invite you to national and international technical soft skills trainings;
- Relocation/transport bonus;
- Annual performance bonus;
- After work activities organized through Living in @Blaj (events such as Family Day, Blaj aLive festival, fun after work - discounts for sporting activities and others);
- Professional working environment with experienced engineers in the field;
At Bosch, we contribute to shaping the future by using high-quality technologies in manufacturing, in a way that sparks enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference!
Bosch is producing in Blaj for more than fourteen years, first in the industrial technology sector, then in the automotive field too.
In Blaj, we are a competitive plant, focused on quality of the products from all areas: linear motion technology, industrial hydraulic or the wide range of car sensors and transmission control components we are manufacturing here. The unit has developed at an accelerated pace over the years, both in terms of buildings and product portfolio. The Bosch plant in Blaj is one of three Bosch plants in Europe where emission sensors are produced, an essential component of the company's revolutionary innovation in diesel technology, and one of the few Bosch locations on the continent where electronic modules for the automatic transmission are manufactured. In addition, we have a 20 000 sm Bosch logistic center right on our production site.