We are an intrinsically human company – a cultural melting pot of passionate game-changers that strive to make a difference in the lives of people and businesses.
Join our Operations Team at Webhelp Romania and help us enable the power of our “Change the Game” brand vision. Our Team Leader have a key role in helping us manage the day to day communication and cross-functional collaboration of various responsibilities across our operational projects and ensure alignment in customer strategy and execution.
What you will do at Webhelp:
Key skills: People Management
- Ensure the respect of the commitments made by the Operational Manager to the ordering customer (KPIs) and defining the Coaching Strategy.
- Escalate inconsistencies within the procedures, operating methods and answers defined and / or validated by the ordering customer, propose optimizations or creation of new methods necessary for the proper functioning of the project.
- Ensure any HR activities are completed as necessary (return to work, disciplinaries etc)
- Ensure all team members have a monthly performance review
- Ensure rituals exists, are formalized and are taking place on a regular basis
- Lead on sharing Best Practices within the team
- Review coaching plan for the day and prepare coaching sessions
- Free real-time support resources (floorwalkers) from any other activity so that they can spend their time on the floor
- Communicate the results and inform on the goals of a certain period
- Facilitate WOW team coaching session within online tool (Adobe / Skype/Teams)
- Identify weekly performance trends and put plans in place to improve
- Feedback any insight into Operations Manager
- Monthly performance review with advisors on Performance Action Plans - decision to take formal action if needed
: Your first responsibility is to look out for your team. When good happens, spread it to your team. When bad happens, take one for the team. Selflessness is not weakness by any means. It is how we make it possible for our team to succeed through our service to them. Able to lead with a cool head and a warm heart. Communication skills
: We are seeking individuals who are strong, articulate communicators that have experience in the BPO/contact center vertical. Our Team Leader should be a facilitator: good listener and flexible to shift midstream, speak less than he listens, ask questions that make his team think, able to stay neutral when there is disagreement. Game-changer
: Do you have an out of the box way of thinking? Are you creative with a touch of entrepreneurial spirit? Then we are a great match as creativity and innovation are part of our core. As a team we dare to test new approaches, and even if we may stumble sometimes, this only means we learn and grow. Being brave enough to innovate helps us change the game and it’s what we are looking for with our new colleague. Qualifications and relevant experience:
- At least 3 years of prior team management experience is required
- Previous experience in working in multicultural organizations and BO contact centers
- Proficiency using Microsoft office applications including but not limited to MS Outlook, Word and Excel and SAP
- English proficiency, an advanced second language is preferred
- Degree in Management or training in team leading is a plus