Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
Looking for a new, exciting and fast-paced job in an expanding and competitive company?
Then look no further! Apply today for your chance to work in a young and dynamic team in a truly multinational company.
We are looking for a Team Leader to manage a professional implementation team of developers in our local office and remotely.
Your abilities need to be:
• 3-5 years of experience as a Front-end developer;
• +2 years of experience as a Team Leader;
• Knowledge of Responsive design, Web accessibility standards, Social media integration, Internationalization
• Knowledge of Internet Technology as a whole (DNS updates, Database querying, Analysis of Application logs etc.)
• Liferay or any CMS knowledge is a definite asset
• Good verbal and written language skills for English (required).
Your responsibilities will be to:
• Build client portals using the Liferay framework/jQuery/Bootstrap/Scss;
• Schedule projects, manage priorities and ensure timely deliveries;
• Answer feasibility questions and provide workload estimations for PMs / Presales;
• Continuous code/framework review, make sure team is following best practices (accessibility, data privacy etc.);
• Review of client material prior to portal-build and manage QA feedback post-build;
• Ensure maintenance and enhancement of more than 100 portals in production (JIRA management);
• Provide help to customer/technical support with issue analysis and workarounds;
• Liaise with IT for portal set up/Go live events;
• Participate in client calls when necessary;
• Fill in IT/technical documents for pre-sales when necessary;
• Keep the team WIKI up to date.
What we offer:
Here at Toluna you will find amazing, forward thinking professionals who like to learn and grow. We pride ourselves on collaborating and sharing expertise, we know that strong teams bring out the best in our staff members. This is why we offer a broad range of benefits:
• Training opportunities and career development plan;
• Competitive financial package: salary, performance bonus, sport allowance, meal tickets and gift vouchers, relocation bonus;
• Private medical insurance;
• Exceptional office comfort: top office facilities and equipment, gaming room, central building office;
• Extra vacation days;
• Bookster - The first modern library for companies in Romania.
Apply online or send your application including an up-to-date CV and a brief cover letter outlining why you think you are suitable for this role to our Staffing Department at firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting the job title in the subject line.
Welcome to our innovative team of professionals in online market research!
Toluna is a leading provider of real-time digital consumer insights, and empowers companies to brainstorm ideas, uncover new business opportunities and answer their questions in real-time. Toluna is transforming the way marketing decisions are made by bringing consumers and brands together via the world’s largest social voting community of +10 million members across 62 countries. This real-time access to consumers is coupled with its state-of-the-art, market research survey and analytics platform.
Toluna provides the industry’s leading survey technology suite, enabling hundreds of organizations worldwide to create online and mobile surveys, manage panels and build their own online communities. Toluna products include PanelPortal™ Online Communities and Toluna QuickSurveys™ and Toluna Analytics™. With 21 offices in Europe, North America and Asia Pacific, Toluna works with many of the world’s leading market research agencies, media agencies and corporations.For more information on Toluna's portofolio of products and services please visit: http://www.toluna-group.com.