Team Lead Customs Process - 228605
• We would like to get to know you, if you have a professional education or a degree from a university in economics, trade, legal or comparable
• Your long-lasting experience (at least 5 years) in the field of customs processes (Import, special procedures, export, Intrastat) convinces us to have found the right candidate
• In your work experience were you able to collect first, international experience or you are open to it
• Your experience includes also the work in customs/ERP IT systems such as SAP, MIC, …
• Fluent language skills in Romanian, as well as English are a must. German language skills would be a plus
• Negotiation, presentation, and assertiveness are attributes that describe you the best
• A quote of business travel of 5-10 % fits to your expectation of the job
You work in a team responsible to clear goods, on behalf of other Siemens Energy legal entities from different countries. Within this responsibility you clear goods for different customs procedures (procedure vamale) and for Intrastat.
In this task you will follow the internal rules and regulations as established by your organization and the relevant legal entity you work for.
You and your team colleagues are:
• Terminating customs transit documents
• Preparing customs declarations and Intrastat files
• File customs declarations and Intrastat
• Monitor and control those processes
• Analyze those procedures as a support for the relevant functions
While performing your tasks, you always have an open mind to identify and report room for improvement and process flaws.
You actively participate in team growth efforts and are a role model for the other, less experienced team members.
You report to the Manager Customs Procedures located in Bucharest.
Your opportunities for personal growth
• The opportunity to engage in an exciting environment on challenging projects
• Strong professional support and working with colleagues around the world
• Professional development opportunities within the company
• To be part of a growing function with a dynamic, informal and inspiring working environment in a position that entails a large responsibility
LET’S TALK ABOUT US
"Let’s make tomorrow different today" is our genuine commitment at Siemens Energy to all customers and employees on the way to a sustainable future.
In our Business Functions we enable our organization to reach their targets by providing best-in class services and solutions in the areas of IT, HR, Finance, Real Estate, Strategy & Technology and more.
Check out this video to see what we do.
Be Energized. Be you.
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity we generate power. We run on inclusion and compassion. Our combined creative energy is fueled by at least 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society. All of society.
Jobs & Careers: https://www.siemens-energy.com/global/en/company/jobs.html
With our portfolio, we are one of the world’s leading suppliers of a wide range of products, solutions and services in the field of energy technology.
- 25 mai 2022Remote (de acasă)