- You must have NO criminal convictions EVER and NO driving convictions/speeding tickets at all in the last five years. If you have driving convictions on your driving report (Cazier Auto) YOU WILL be disqualified immediately from the applicant's list.
WARNING => Drink driving offences EVER automatically disqualifies you.
- Clean driving licence minimum 2 years
- You must have an EU member state driving licence.
- Your level of conversational English MUST BE fluent or medium level(English test are quite complex)
-You must be prepared to obtain the required documents from your country (criminal record check, driving conviction report) before you travel to the UK. These need to be translated into English and notarized.
A full list of required documents will be supplied once officially accepted into the training programme.
- You need either an EU member state passport (Romanian, Slovak, Bulgarian, Hungarian, etc) or a EU member state ID card to travel to the UK.
In the UK the Private Hire driver has to comply with very high standards of driving and customer service skills. Being polite and helpful with our customers is mandatory in this business.
We need you to be a dynamic person but proving endurance and perseverance at the same time.
In order to drive in UK you need to apply and obtain a Private Hire driver licence from one of the six local authority, over the six Districts that we cover in Southern England. See our website “select course” page.
We will guide through this entire process but you still need to study all the materials that we will provide you for this task in order to successfully pass the test. In the UK the legislation is very important to be respected.
If you find yourself within those terms please feel free to apply here or to contact us and we will explain to you what you need to do next.
You can benefit from weekly cash or bank transfer payments.
Average incomes around £350/week and plus, depending on your working hours.
Some companies provide you with the car, including service, maintenance, and insurance in the weekly fee that you will pay for renting the car.
MORE DETAILS ON www.phac.co.uk
Private Hire Academy is a training company specialised in providing distance online learning especially for the UK taxi industry. Private Hire Academy is partnering with some of the biggest private hire operators in the South of England, all these operators summing together over 3000 drivers. We have sustained hundreds of drivers to get their taxi licence.
We are offering support to pass the local Knowledge Test for obtaining the taxi driving licence and then introduce you to our list of collaborators. You can choose to drive on a self-employment basis with the operator that suits your needs once you have your private hire driver licence.
Our training system is 100% distance learning based portal, a laptop/PC and an internet connection are required.
Costs per each course/district are on PHA website, and it varies from district to district, being £300/Havant and £450/Portsmouth.
Currently, the offer on Portsmouth course is reduced to only £300 for the course if enrolled and paid before the end of July.
Promotions and offers are periodically available.
Please check our website for more info. ===>>> www.phac.co.uk
Please, note that our training is the most efficient ones and we have agreements with some of the biggest companies in the area. https://youtu.be/get317OQ6HY
We are at the forefront of modern technology and we are using a state-of-the-art fully computerised distance online learning system, and currently partnering with some of the biggest operators in the South Coast of England. These operators have together large fleets of over 3000 vehicles including:
- Saloons and Estate Cars
- Prestigious Executive Vehicles
- 5, 6 and 7 Seater MPVs and Minibuses
- Disabled Access Vehicles
England landline number ____00442392 345 798_____Dan DINCA
Romania mobile number_____0040731013501_______Mirela TIMAR
• Datele de identificare ale tuturor companiilor care publica anunturi de recrutare pe eJobs.ro sunt verificate de consultantii nostri. eJobs.ro nu influenteaza, insa, procesul de recrutare desfasurat de catre companii.
• Analizati cu atentie informatiile din cadrul anunturilor de recrutare! Daca aveti dubii in privinta veridicitatii anumitor date sau in cazul unor solicitari suplimentare ale angajatorilor (trimiterea de documente personale, sume de bani etc.), va rugam sa ne scrieti la firstname.lastname@example.org.