Talent Acquisition Specialist
What do we expect from you?
- Bachelor’s degree in a business-related discipline, psychology
- 2-3 years of experience in a human resources, preferably in a retail company
- Strong knowledge of recruitment practices
- MS Office advanced level knowledge – Office 365 is a plus
- Fluency in English
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Highly organized, results oriented
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize effectively
- Analytical thinking and attention to detail
- Confident and strong at establishing good working relationships quickly
- Able to work independently in a fast paced and customer driven environment
- Build and maintain effective business relationships with all key stakeholders by initiating and maintaining regular interactions.
- Manage the full recruiting lifecycle across a variety of open roles helping hiring managers find, hire, and retain quality talent.
- Develop and release job postings on recruitment platforms, such as social media and job boards.
- Screen resumes and prospects, interview, and manage candidates throughout interview process up to assisting with final offer negotiation.
- Support managers in their employee relations activities by making sure that the information provided is accurate, company policies and procedures appropriately implemented.
- Keeps a record on internal job descriptions, ensure updates according to the organizational charts.
- Provide support in the activities relating to the orientation and integration of the new employees.
- Participate in Talent Acquisition projects and other internal HR initiatives.
- Promote A&D Pharma – Dr.Max Group as an employer brand, participating in professional and social media projects.
- Stay informed of trends, innovative recruiting techniques and best practices in HR.
About A&D Pharma - Dr.Max Group
With over 25 years of experience on the local market, A&D Pharma, part of Dr.Max Group, is one of the largest and most dynamic pharmaceutical group of companies in Romania, offering integrated services of import, distribution and retail of pharmaceutical products.
Through its corporate foundation, A&D Pharma - Dr.Max Group develops sensitive CSR programs.
Today, we are present in Romania with Mediplus, Dr.Max and Sensiblu.
More information on: www.adpharma.com