Talent Acquisition Specialist
- University Degree;
- Min. 2 years experience in recruitment;
- Excellent organizational and communication skills;
- Customer orientation, networking, influencing and persuading skills;
- Structured thinking and analytical skills;
- English language – fluent;
- Microsoft Office.
We are looking for a new colleague to join our Unicorn finders team in Satu Mare. A global company that continually improves deserves only the very best so it’s really exciting that we are now seeking a Talent Acquisition Specialist. Do you like searching hidden jems? This means that you are the one for us.
Drive organizational growth and profitability by recruiting the candidates who share our vision, values and behaviors as a starting point, focused on self-development in order to achieve the best results.
What you’ll be doing
- Conducts end to end recruitment and selection process for different job levels ;
- Deploys direct search on different channels;
- Keeps the documentation of the recruitment process up to date and hands over necessary documents to admin for the hiring process deployment;
- Operates internal ATS and delivers reports related to his/her activity;
- Calibrates open roles directly with hiring manager, chooses the most suitable recruitment strategy and sets realistic expectations to hiring managers regarding difficult job vacancies;
- Support and advice the hiring management in regards with the best recruitment strategy;
- Follows, applies and offers support in the implementation of specific procedures for Recruitment area;
- Continuous improvement
- Constant contribution in improving recruitment activities;
- Searches for solution in order to improve the Kpis for it’s area of responsibilities;
- Proposes and initiates improvement actions;
- Completes reports regarding his area of activity upon request;
- Prepares analyzes regarding specific recruitment KPIS- upon request;
- Uses correctly the tools provided (licenses, accounts on different platforms);
- Takes part in job fairs and other events of the type;
- Constant improvement of network and knowledge in regards with new trends and changes;
- Prepares market analyses upon request;
- Maintains the relation with Recruitment agencies;
What are the perks?
- Young international work environment;
- Internal initial training;
- Hybrid / flexible working patterns;
- The opportunity to grow and develop your career with a global premium brand;
International work environment. If you are interested to learn, if you are a trustful and responsible person, if you want to be part of a dynamic team in a multinational environment, please send your CV through our website.
All candidates that fit the profile will be contacted in maximum 3 week. By sending your personal data through electronic mail to any e-mail address of the DRÄXLMAIER Group, through social media platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn or by applying through an on-line job platform, you agree expressly and unequivocally that such data to be processed by DRÄXLMAIER Group companies.
DRÄXLMAIER Group is a globally operating family-owned company, with its headquarters in Vilsbiburg, Germany. Since it was founded in, the company has developed and manufactured modern wiring harness systems, exclusive interiors and central electrical and electronic components, with a clear focus on the premium automotive segment. Numbering about 70 thousand employees, DRÄXLMAIER Group is one of the top 100 automotive suppliers in the world. With our automotive expertise, we contribute toward making cars safer, more comfortable and more energy-efficient in the future.