Talent Acquisition Specialist
- At leas 1 year of full life cycle recruiting experience preferable in an IT company
- Excellent networking and communication skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, Outlook
- A genuine team player who can reach objectives individually, as well as through close collaboration and coordination with other team members
- A constant desire for matching the right role with the right talent
- Passionate for innovative HR recruitment solutions and process improvements
- Efficient and very well organized
- Open and honest approach to challenges with a high level of integrity;
- A strong sense of ownership and responsibility
Amber is looking for an achievement-oriented Recruiter who has a can-do attitude, a sense of urgency and swiftly delivers high quality candidates.
- Sourcing and recruiting appropriate candidates for our open roles.
- Using passive and direct sourcing techniques such as database mining, internet searching, cold calling, etc.
- Creating and building a pool of qualified candidates
- Marketing each job by writing and posting professional, well-branded job postings, both internally and externally
- Supporting the Talent Acquisition Manager towards creating and meeting recruiting targets
Amber is the largest independently-owned Romanian game development studio, offering premium creative and development services. Our office is located right in the heart of Bucharest,in the landmark building Charles de Gaulle Plaza. We also have offices Los Angeles and San Francisco in the United States, Guadalajara (Mexico), Montreal (Canada) and Botosani (Romania).
Our team is formed of people who love to create great entertainment software. We aim to excel at providing world-class mobile services, infused with a design sensibility, pursuing uncompromising quality, on the bleeding edge of technology.