• Good Knowledge of routing, switching and security protocols (Ethernet, VLANs, Spanning Tree)
• Good knowledge of application layer protocols (SNMP, HTTP, SMTP, DNS, DHCP)
• Good knowledge of Syslog protocol
• Basic knowledge of MPLS, QoS, RIP, OSPF, BGP, VRRP, IGMP, VPN protocols, and others
• Good TCP/IP knowledge.
• Good understanding of Security Technologies: IPSec, UTM, DDos, etc.
• Knowledge of C, Python, shell script, Perl is a Plus
• The ideal candidate will be able to analyze sniffer traces and be able to resolve various routing issues
• Basic knowledge of Virtualization tools (VMware)
• Good practical knowledge of Unix/Linux
• Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent.
• Current Juniper or Cisco certifications are a plus (CCNA, CCNP, JNCIA, JNCIS)
• English is a must
Provide L1/L2 support for Client
The JTAC Technical Support Engineer will support Security products, working directly with our customers and partners.
Work with a highly knowledgeable group of customers and as an escalation point for other TAC groups within the organization.
Troubleshoot complicated hardware and software issues, replicate customer environments and network problems in the lab.
Provide technical expertise and guidance during testing, deployment and operational phases of networks.
Be a customer advocate for timely resolution of issues and for problem reproduction and escalation.
Document and reproduce customer related networking problems.
Develop technical specialties and prepare technology white papers on these areas.
Participate in cross-functional tasks such as Knowledgebase article management and other documentation activities. Help improve processes and tools.
Reasons to join us:
Attractive salary and benefits package
We invest into your professional training including business domain knowledge, and allow you to grow your professional career.
We encourage creative-thinking into an open-minded work environment. Frequently the relaxation rooms are the place where the most ambitions ideas are
We are not just professional teams, we are also friends that have fun working together
If you are an active person and you feel motivated by the creation/development of the software solutions, then this is the place to be, you will not get bored.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, (NYSE: DXC), is a digital strategy and software engineering firm providing bespoke technology solutions that drive business change for customers the world over. Luxoft uses technology to enable business transformation, enhance customer experiences, and boost operational efficiency through its strategy, consulting, and engineering services. Luxoft combines a unique blend of engineering excellence and deep industry expertise, specializing in automotive, financial services, travel and hospitality, healthcare, life sciences, media and telecommunications. Luxoft is well known for its consistent high level of delivery and complex project management, its premier digital engineering talent, exceptional client focus, and agility, creativity, and remarkable problem-solving capabilities.
For more information, please visit www.luxoft.com.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles