- 3+ years of experience as a System administrator/Support Engineer/System Engineer;
- Experience with database (MSSQL), Script reports, JasperSoft/ Reports, IIS;
- Previous experience with testing/QA experience, XRay plugin for Jira, End user understanding;
- BSc/Ba in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related discipline.
Nice to have:
- Cucumber/Gherkin language.
- Collaborates with specific application administrators to implement consistent enterprise application setup, architecture, information, rules, and access;
- Has access to all setup tasks across all products;
- Manages application instance configurations and enterprise applications;
- Manages implementation projects;
- Install and configure software and hardware;
- Monitor performance and maintain systems according to requirements;
- Troubleshoot issues.
What we offer:
- You will find here not only a challenging and interesting workplace, but also a rewarding work experience, with competitive compensation and benefit packages;
- Soft skills and technical training for current and emerging products and technologies;
- Career development: opportunity to grow within the team;
- Special referral bonuses for recommending your friends;
- Private Medical subscription;
- A monthly budget for flexible benefits program;
- Flexible working hours and work from home, aligned with project needs;
- Extra vacation days.
It's best to apply today, because job postings can be taken down and we wouldn't want you to miss this opportunity.
In case you will need further information, just send us a message and we'll be happy to assist!
We are a Brazilian company with over 30 years of experience in delivering IT services worldwide, ranging from IT outsourcing to application development or IT staffing. We have a direct presence in 39 countries, through our 88 offices located throughout the world and we enjoy working for over 500 active clients. While more than 300 of them are multinational corporations, we have managed to become the preferred partner of many small-to-midsize local and regional companies as well. Most of our clients come from industries such as financial services, manufacturing, telecommunications, chemical, services, technology, public sector and utilities.
Stefanini has career opportunities locally and around the world for professionals interested in a vibrant, passionate, team-oriented workplace. If you are a customer-centric person with a "get it done" attitude, come over for coffee and a talk on your future career with us!
Learn more about us on www.stefanini.com and join us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram where we regularly post insights from our colleagues.