With these skills you are a great candidate:
- Bachelor Degree
- ITIL v3 Foundation
- HP 3PAR, HP MSA, HP Lefthand SAN& Fibre Channel switch configuration experience
- VMware VCP
- Linux (Redhat)
- Telecoms / ICT / Networking experience
- Vendor recognised qualifications desired
- English (written and spoken) – advanced
With these activities you will have a great impact on our business:
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
- To be actively involved in Pre-Sales and Technical Design of solutions as well as the implementation of solutions within our hosting facilities
- To assist in the design of system / infrastructure solutions to meet customer specific requirements
- Support the change management processes relating to all storage, VMware server, and SAN changes for internal infrastructure and customers both in delivery and support for delivered solutions
- To provide escalation support, for both internal and external customers, on storage, VMware and SAN related issues including
- Investigating and resolving problems
- Work from Home – You can get to work remotely from anywhere you choose!
- Medical and dental services
- Life insurance
- Dedicated employee phone subscription
- Special discounts for gyms and retailers
- Annual Company Bonus
- Ongoing Education
- You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
- Getting in on the ground floor of an technology changing company
- Flexible Vacation
Be a member of a fast growing international organization! Vodafone Shared Services Europe is part of the Vodafone Group and operates in two EU countries as a commercial HUB for Vodafone activities all around the world with almost 3000 colleagues.
The Bucharest based centre started its operation in 2014. Now it serves as a centre for excellence in Technology, Customer Service, Fraud, Security Services and Finance hub. Our Technology department is focused on Enterprise Product and Services, Infrastructure Management, Applications Operations and Customer Service Desk.
Using state of the art technologies, we are offering hi-tech solutions to Vodafone clients in 6 European markets.
The Budapest based centre started its operation in 2007. Now it serves as a Financial, Enterprise, Business Intelligence, HR and Sourcing HUB, continuously focusing on supporting and improving processes in 29 countries and offering solutions to 150+ Vodafone Enterprise Customers.
Join us in Romania and in Hungary and be the part of our global team, supporting Vodafone clients around the world.