Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
• Higher technical studies in the field of engineering;
• Knowledge in the field of engines, gearboxes and speed of decks
• PC knowledge: Microsoft Office;
•Language: German/English speaking, writing and reading;
• Flexibility and availability to travel.
• Collaboration with Prototypes factories within Daimler;
• Evaluation of assembly concepts, drafting proposals, the introduction of new measures;
• Creating digital processes and packaging in close touch with the collaboration of prototypes;
• Participation to discussions with employees from the Daimler Powertrain factories;
• Evaluation of the products by doing impact tests in order to verify their feasibility;
• Creating an action plans together with the persons in charge of the types of products from the prototype factory;
• Data processing (using special programs) and communicating the results through our internal digital network;
Star Transmission & Star Assembly are two Daimler subsidiaries, international automotive suppliers that produce parts in two locations in Romania.
The plant in Cugir manufactures gears, shafts and mechanical components for engines, transmissions and steering systems. In addition we have a technology center with a prototype assembly unit and a training facility.
In Sebes we assemble transmissions, five speed automatic transmissions and seven speed dual clutch transmissions for Mercedes-Benz. Beginning with 2016, we will also assemble nine speed 9G-TRONIC automatic transmission.