• Higher technical studies in the field of engineering;
• Knowledge in the field of engines, gearboxes and speed decks;
• Knowledge in the field of construction of machines and equipment;
• Knowledge in the evaluation of technical drawings;
•PC Knowledge: Microsoft Office package;
• Language: German/English speaking, writing and reading;
• Flexibility and availability to travel.
• Close collaboration with the Tool Management Departments from Germany;
• Arrangement of necessary means of production, facilitating and logistic monitoring of the means of production, capacities management;
• Supplier selection, comparing and choosing the suppliers based on financial indicators and quality requirements ;
• Document management concerning tools;
• Assessment and improvement of the processes related to tools based on technical drawings using CAD and machinery technical specifications;
• Organizing and performing management related tasks regarding the tools monitoring for various domains, as well as setting up the documentation in accordance with tools modifications and optimizations;
• Assessment and improvement of processes based on calculations, communicating the results through the company's digital network
Star Transmission & Star Assembly are two Daimler subsidiaries, international automotive suppliers that produce parts in two locations in Romania.
The plant in Cugir manufactures gears, shafts and mechanical components for engines, transmissions and steering systems. In addition we have a technology center with a prototype assembly unit and a training facility.
In Sebes we assemble transmissions, five speed automatic transmissions and seven speed dual clutch transmissions for Mercedes-Benz. Beginning with 2016, we will also assemble nine speed 9G-TRONIC automatic transmission.