Our EPR Delivery team is looking for new colleagues to join them in the quest of providing an efficient bridge between business needs and technical solutions.
We are in the lookout for a new colleague, flexible and motivated who will analyze and provide structured solutions to various business problems that have a direct or indirect link with the IT systems and will act as an interface between IT department and organization.
- Gather and clarify software requirements.
- Analyze the ability to change of the application environment, assesses the impact of changes of existing environment: application, infrastructure and operations.
- Translates business requirements into business requirements and functional design, according to set standards, including data modelling, workflows and business processes.
- Design and agree together with the external provider, application architect and the team the solution to be implemented.
- Defines Requests for Proposals towards external providers and follows up NN contracts with them in relation with costs, deliverables and timelines.
- Participate together with the rest of the team in estimating
- Assist other IT roles with requested information during the implementation phases.
- Ensure that workflow and internal (IT) procedures are applied within the business process and it is compliance with NN external and internal regulations and procedure.
- Offers functional expertise support and guidance on test coverage and results.
- 4 years in a similar role.
- Nice to have experience in application development team 7 years.
- Understanding the Programming Languages (Java), XML, JSON, Soap Services, Restful Web Services concepts;
- SQL experience is a big plus
- Cloud experience. Azure and certification on Azure is a big plus.
- Knowledge in algorithms, concepts of IT architecture, applied knowledge of database management systems, quality assurance, data analysis;
- Ability to work with design and PM tools: MS Visio, MS Project and modelling languages: UML, BPMN.
- Experience in process mapping and use-case driven design techniques.
- Experience in insurance domain is a plus.
- University degree - preferable computer Sciences or related technical disciplines.
What we may offer?
- Sense of duty and responsibility
- Ability to work both in large project teams and as individual and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues, clients and other stakeholders
- Good communication skills (both oral and written)
- Customer orientation
- Abstract thinking
- Focus on process improvement and optimization
- Flexible, independent and self-motivated
- Technical and analytical skills
- Negotiations skills
- Solving problem attitude
- Ability to establish priorities
- Very good English skills (both oral and written)
- A team of experts that are willing to share good practices tips & tricks.
- Cool location in a non-crowded aria of Bucharest, very close to the subway.
- Work from home (fully remote in the current social context and afterwards 2 days per week/depending on the project)
- Flexible hours (we get it…it’s not always easy to get up before the rooster)
- Fresh fruits & a very good coffee (for some extra energy)
- Surgery insurance & private healthcare & life insurance & voluntary pension (all because you really matter to us)
- Development programs (do you want to grow? We stand by you.)
- Extra vacation days according to your tenure (some extra vacation time doesn’t hurt)
At NN we believe a diverse workforce allows us as a company to better serve our customers. NN Romania employs a variety of nationalities, languages and cultures, and we aim to create an environment where diversity can flourish. We foster a culture that welcomes and respects everyone.
NN wants to ensure equal opportunities and reward for all employees and extends employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees regardless of their age, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or disability
NN este o companie de asigurări și managementul investițiilor, activă în peste 18 țări, cu o puternică prezență în Europa și în Japonia.
Grupul NN din România, include activitățile NN Asigurări de Viață și NN Pensii, companii lider pe piețele de profil, și NN Investment Partners, numărul patru în topul companiilor de administrare a fondurilor mutuale din România.
Pentru noi, NN reprezintă un capitol nou și interesant în viața companiei, cu noi oportunități de dezvoltare. Promisiunea noastră este că vom continua să fim alături de clienții, angajatii si colaboratorii noștri, un partener apropiat și de încredere. Valorile noastre de bază sunt: ne pasă, suntem transparenți, ne dedicăm.
Valorile noastre sunt expresia lucrurilor noastre dragi, a ceea ce credem și a obiectivelor noastre. Ne unesc și ne inspiră. Și ne determină comportamentul zi de zi.
NN Romania in cifre:
2,2 milioane clienți unici de asigurări de viață, pensii obligatorii și pensii facultative Cote de piață decembrie 2016:
• Asigurari de viata: 32,6%
• Pensii obligatorii (Pilonul 2) - 36,5% în funcție de active
• Pensii facultative (Pilonul 3) - 50,2% în funcție de active