- At least 4 years previous working experience in providing help desk or customer support over phone, IM, email, and/or remote session;
- Service orientation personality with pleasant and good customer service skills;
- Good self-learning ability and ability to prioritize planned and unplanned tasks;
- Strong knowledge of core Active Directory services, Remote Desktop services, and remote assistance tools;
- Strong working and supporting experience in PC, Mac, Linux, smartphones, tablets, printers;
- Client focus: identifies and satisfies the needs of the internal clients. Continually pursues ways to provide value-added solutions. Builds relationships and trust with internal clients;
• Administration of the internal datacenter: Active Directory, DNS, VPN, Firewall, DHCP, Application Servers, Office365
• Administration of the VMware infrastructure (ESXi hosts, vCenter, SAN, switches, VDP)
• Administration of the Active Directory servers, creation and deletion of user accounts, managing access controls, domain structure configuration (PowerShell)
• Administration of the internal network, Cisco switches, VLANs, WLC, Access Points, PaloAlto NGF
• Administration of the Network Monitoring System (Nagiuls, PRTG, Zabix)
• Research, analyze and recommend implementation of new technologies and systems hardware
• Coordinate with external technology vendors, internal staff members and third party consultants
• Create best practices, standards, templates and operating procedures to optimize IT project development
Since 2010, Playtika has been a pioneer in the games industry.
We were among the first to offer free-to-play social games on social networks and, shortly after, on mobile platforms. We were also one of the originators of live game operations, offering users personalized, daily game experiences with new events and exciting new features 365 days a year.
Our games have stood the test of time, leading with top-grossing titles for over five straight years.
As new trends and technologies continue to disrupt and reshape the gaming landscape, our eyes are keenly set on becoming the world’s leading provider of casual game entertainment. Through our diverse and constantly growing portfolio of games, we seek to create the most engaging and beloved entertainment experiences in the world.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles