We are seeking for a system administrator, who is eager to be part of a friendly, collaborative and professional working environment.
If you find the information below appealing, we have a place for you at Small Footprint, a Globant Division!
We would like you to have knowledge in the following:
- JIRA or any similar ticketing tool with SLA
- Active Directory
- Virtualization with Hyper-V
- Local server infrastructure (Database Servers, Development Servers)
- Google Apps
- Sophos Antivirus solution (not necessary but it’s a plus)
- Advance Windows OS Knowledge
- Intermediate MacOS knowledge and Linux (Ubuntu, Debian)
- VoIP Telephony: Intermediate
- Sysadmin background at a software development company ( nice to have)
What we would like you to do:
- Onboarding/offboarding procedures for employees
- Systems/networking support for development teams
- Perform system backups and recovers systems during hardware and software failures
- Review and makes recommendations on hardware configurations and purchases
- Install new software releases, system upgrades, evaluates and installs patches and resolves software related problems affecting product delivery
- Deployment and configuration changes to servers and hardware during maintenance hours
- Work with client services department, internet service and hosting provider, and/or clients in problem resolution such as connectivity issues
- Execute IT project plans and reports on the status of assigned projects
- Perform research and make recommendations on topics as assigned by management
- Maintain internal Security updates policy and backup policy
- Keep the hardware asset and software license inventory up to date
- Administers antivirus software
We are the place where innovation, design and engineering meet scale. We boost our client's digital experience by ideating and creating the most innovative software products leveraging emerging technologies and trends.
Curious about benefits?
- Meal Vouchers
- Gym Discount
- Private Healthcare Plan
- Free Parking
- Thematic Parties
- Conferences &Trainings
- Great Teambuildings
- Ping Pong & Foosball
- Fruits, Tea & Coffee
Are you ready to join our team?