Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
Studies & Experience:
• 4 year Engineering or Technical degree (Electronics, Mechatronics, Automation preferred)
• 1-2+ years of test engineering experience
• Understanding of, and use of, University level technical writing, mathematical and statistical tools for equipment justifications, design of experiments and general engineering problem solving;
• Understanding of electrical design principles;
• Hardware and Software knowledge (C++, Visual Basic, Lab View, TestStand);
• English and MS office advanced skills.
• Effective organization and prioritization skills;
• Excellent written and verbal communication, as well as presentation skills;
• Willingness to go on business travel;
• Help develop continuous improvement plans for test and assist in continuous improvement implementation
• Coordinate the installation of production test equipment
• Perform testing for equipment protocols
• Perform and coordinate training for test equipment and processes as required to test technicians and production supervisors
• Participate in transition teams for product moves between BEI sites as required
• Aid in the disposition of test capital equipment as required
• Stay abreast of test equipment and process trends in the electronic manufacturing industry
• Coordinate the installation of hardware and software updates as required
• Work with the product and process groups as required to reduce recurring manufacturing defects an propose improvements
• Demonstrate the ability to solve and document moderately complex cross-departmental issues using structured problem solving tools
Benchmark is a world-leading, top-10 EMS provider of integrated electronic manufacturing services with total revenues exceeding $2.5B offering everything from product development to regional PCB build – including system level assembly in the United States, Mexico, Europe and Asia. We provide service to original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) of computers and related products for business enterprises, medical devices, industrial control equipment (which includes equipment for the aerospace and defense industry), testing and instrumentation products, and telecommunication equipment, including Benchmark offers customers comprehensive and integrated design and manufacturing services from initial product design to volume production including direct order fulfillment and post-deployment services.
Benchmark Romania supports customers through a combination of high technology manufacturing solutions, access to localized and global supply chain sources, and a customer-focused team committed to optimizing delivery, quality, cost, and manufacturing and engineering services. Key market sectors served include industrial controls, test & instrumentation, medical and computing.
Compania aceasta caută candidați cu un anumit set de abilități. Acest test îl va ajuta pe angajator să aleagă cea mai potrivită persoană pentru job. Testul va fi în engleză sau în limba străină pentru care aplici și e posibil să conțină și un scurt video test.
Îl poți completa acum sau oricând în următoarele 24 de ore. Vei găsi linkul către test și în contul tău. Întrebările se vor schimba de fiecare dată când accesezi linkul.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles