Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
SPANISH speaker and looking for a job? Explore our career opportunities!
Your path to success requires:
• SPANISH – advanced level and ENGLISH knowledge – at least medium level;
• Motivation for learning new information;
• Ready to acquire new skills (communication skills, technical skills etc.);
• Previous successful customer service experience is considered an advantage;
• Strong written and oral communication skills;
• Able to communicate problems/issues to customers in a non-technical manner.
Imagine a day at Stefanini - Take a look!
• Providing support to clients (via email and phone) regarding technical issues: password reset, Internet connectivity issues, emailing options etc.;
• Logging remotely to client’s computer and help them solve software issues;
• Documenting issues that you deal with on a daily basis into the ticketing system;
• Troubleshooting hardware, software and network related issues;
• Escalating problems to the next level of support when necessary;
• Help the client with all the necessary information.
Operating 7 days a week we run a variety of shifts, with flexibility to suit everyone.
You will be awarded for your success with:
• Attractive salary package;
• Contract for unlimited period of time;
• Up to 27 days Annual Vacation;
• Massage sessions;
• IT and Soft skills training provided by our specialists;
• Opportunity to develop a career within a stable multinational environment – Trainer, Quality Analyst, Team Leader, Project Management, Infrastructure or Application Developer Specialists etc.;
• Friendly, fun and young team.
Stefanini is a Brazilian company with over 30 years of experience in providing IT services globally, from IT infrastructure outsourcing to developing software applications. The company is present directly in 40 countries, through its 73 offices around the world, and has a portfolio of over 500 active clients. Clients come from sectors like financial services, manufacturing, telecommunications, the chemical industry, services, technology, the public sector and benefits from a complete set of mature and professional services, which cover the entire life cycle of an application.
We’ve been on the Romanian market for 14 years, and since then we have gathered a team of over 1600 colleagues in our offices in Bucharest, Sibiu and Targu Mures.
Our “big enough, yet small enough” approach makes us open, flexible, responsive and agile, and these are the traits we look for in our people as well. We believe that happy employees equals happy costumers, so we put the smile at the core of our culture, our everyday challenges and our interactions with colleagues and clients. Our hobbies and passions spice up our working environment and keep us positive and productive.
Stefanini has career opportunities locally and around the world for professionals interested in a vibrant, passionate, team-oriented workplace. If you are a customer-centric person with a "get it done" attitude, come over for a coffee and a talk on your future career with us! We have the perfect terrace for it.
Learn more about us on Stefanini page and join us on Facebook.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles