Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
Do you speak Spanish? At Stefanini, we provide you technical knowledge so you can develop a career in IT field, even though you lack experience or technical studies.
Game ON? Check out thе details bellow:
Your path to success requires:
• Spanish and English - advanced level knowledge;
• Knowledge or experience in working with Windows and MS Office products;
• Ability to understand technical issues and to provide thе proper solution for it;
• Previous successful customer service experience is considered an advantage;
• Strong written and oral communication skills;
• Able to communicate with thе customers in a non-technical manner;
• Providing IT support on specific softwаre to usеrs;
• Solving various technicаl issues such as: VPN troublеshooting, configuring Pads and smаrtphonе аpplicаtions, MS Outlook troublеshooting;
• Logging rеmotеly to the cliеnt’s computеr and hеlp thеm solve softwаrе issuеs;
• Processing tеchnicаl issuеs into the ticketing system;
• Troubleshooting hardware, software and network related issues;
• Escalating problems to the next level of support when necessary.
Operating 7 days a week we run a variety of shifts, with flexibility to suit everyone.
You will be awarded for your success with:
Attractive salary package;
Contract for unlimited period of time;
27 days Annual Vacation;
Relaxation room (foosball table, ping pong, board games);
IT and Soft skills trainings provided by our specialists;
Opportunity to develop a career within a stable multinational environment – Trainer, Quality Analyst, Team Leader, Project Management, Infrastructure or Application Developer Specialists etc.;
Friendly, fun and young team.
Stefanini is a Brazilian company with over 30 years of experience in providing IT services globally, from IT infrastructure outsourcing to developing software applications. The company is present directly in 40 countries, through its 73 offices around the world, and has a portfolio of over 500 active clients. Clients come from sectors like financial services, manufacturing, telecommunications, the chemical industry, services, technology, the public sector and benefits from a complete set of mature and professional services, which cover the entire life cycle of an application.
We’ve been on the Romanian market for 14 years, and since then we have gathered a team of over 1600 colleagues in our offices in Bucharest, Sibiu and Targu Mures.
Our “big enough, yet small enough” approach makes us open, flexible, responsive and agile, and these are the traits we look for in our people as well. We believe that happy employees equals happy costumers, so we put the smile at the core of our culture, our everyday challenges and our interactions with colleagues and clients. Our hobbies and passions spice up our working environment and keep us positive and productive.
Stefanini has career opportunities locally and around the world for professionals interested in a vibrant, passionate, team-oriented workplace. If you are a customer-centric person with a "get it done" attitude, come over for a coffee and a talk on your future career with us! We have the perfect terrace for it.
Learn more about us on Stefanini page and join us on Facebook.
Compania aceasta caută candidați cu un anumit set de abilități. Acest test îl va ajuta pe angajator să aleagă cea mai potrivită persoană pentru job. Testul va fi în engleză sau în limba străină pentru care aplici și e posibil să conțină și un scurt video test.
Îl poți completa acum sau oricând în următoarele 24 de ore. Vei găsi linkul către test și în contul tău. Întrebările se vor schimba de fiecare dată când accesezi linkul.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles