E momentul să sărbătorim și să îți mulțumim că ești alături de noi! Hai să revedem împreună aventurile prin care am trecut și să descoperi surprizele pe care ți le-am pregătit
Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
· Responsible to identify suppliers which quality for the implementation of the MAT label and work together with central team to include the suppliers in the release project
· Taking the right measures to introduce MAT Label for the already release suppliers: coordination of the implementation with local operational department, central support departments and supplier
· Monitoring, follow up, consolidation and reporting (local and global) of the MAT label coverage for part numbers received in Cluj
· Taking the right measures to introduce new state of the art MAT Label formats
· Support in root cause analysis and improvement ideas for already rolled out suppliers
· Develop and maintain relationships with business units and suppliers
· Good knowledge in logistics and supply chain management
· Basic knowledge of lean logistics
· Basic knowledge of project management
· Work experience in production environment, preferably automotive
· Soft skills:
- Communication and team-orientation
- Negotiation management
- Reliable and structures working attitude
· Good financial analysis skills
· Language skills:
- Romanian: Very good
- English: Very good
- German: Preferred
· MS-Office (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
· SAP R/3 (APO, PP, MM, SD)
.Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch. In 2013, Bosch set up an Automotive Electronics Plant, the heart of Transylvania, in order to develop high quality products and innovative solutions for our international customers.
The expertise of our associates, the passion for technology, the enthusiastic and young spirit of Cluj and the close collaboration with the local universities are the main drivers for the success of Bosch Cluj.
In Jucu, Cluj county, Bosch operates a production unit for electronic components for the automotive industry since 2013. The plant features also a Training Center in the Bosch campus opened in 2017, and equipped with modern training rooms and workshops equipped with state-of-the-art tools for the training of high-school students in the dual educational system, but also for the continuous development of Bosch associates.
As part of its strong commitment to Romania, Bosch has extended their products portfolio and increased the professional development of their associates to reach the customer demands. In the Automotive Electronics Plant Bosch manufactures electronic control units for eBike powertrain and for driver assistance and safety electronics, which provide safety in traffic and increase driving convenience.
In order to increase competitiveness and make production more efficient, Bosch has implemented Industry 4.0 solutions at the Automotive Electronics Plant in Cluj, such as the MES Manufacturing Execution System.
So way not join us in starting something remarkable? Make it happen.
• Datele de identificare ale tuturor companiilor care publica anunturi de recrutare pe eJobs.ro sunt verificate de consultantii nostri. eJobs.ro nu influenteaza, insa, procesul de recrutare desfasurat de catre companii.
• Analizati cu atentie informatiile din cadrul anunturilor de recrutare! Daca aveti dubii in privinta veridicitatii anumitor date sau in cazul unor solicitari suplimentare ale angajatorilor (trimiterea de documente personale, sume de bani etc.), va rugam sa ne scrieti la firstname.lastname@example.org.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles