Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
For this role you will need:
* An Electrical Engineering Degree.
* Experience in designing or manufacturing Printed Circuit Board Assembly, including using test and measurement methods.
* A strong background in applying statistical tools for process and product development and control, such as: Gage R&R, Process Capability, Control Plans, SPC, Process Failure Mode Effects Analysis (PFMEA) and Design of Experiments (DOEs).
* Ability to read and understand prints, dimensions and tolerances.
* Experienced with problem solving tools and techniques (i.e. 8-D, 5 Whys, 7 Ways, DOE, Fishbone, Pareto, Six Sigma) is helpful.
* Demonstrated project management and communication skills, both verbal and written.
* Willingness to travel domestically and internationally - 30% of the time;
* Demonstrated leadership to influence and motivate change within a highly matrixed organization.
* Demonstrated ability to independently develop, manage and implement project plans.
* Fluent English level.
Our Offer to You
By joining Emerson as a Supply chain performance quality engineer, you will be working at the heart of our business. This means that the skills and business insight gained can serve as an invaluable foundation toward developing your career within our global organization. We offer plentiful opportunities for advancement and support this through our formal personal development planning process.
Our on-boarding program uses a blended learning approach to get you up and running as quickly as possible. You benefit from Emerson certified trainers with extensive knowledge of our customers, products and applications.
Our global Women in Stem initiative gives you the opportunity to connect with local peers that share the same interest, to promote the diversity & inclusion and early STEM education and to benefit from professional development to access leadership opportunities. Also, we are committed to maintaining a partnership with the Society of Women Engineers (SWE).
Our inclusive company culture celebrates the unique perspectives, diversity of thoughts, and outstanding innovation that come to life when we actively seek to hire and develop the best, brightest team members from all backgrounds. These unique points of view help cultivate fresh thinking and new ideas, ensuring our continued success into the future.
We have a great opportunity for you to join our team and play a key role in all aspects of quality engineering and project management for suppliers of Electronic components and PCB assemblies.
This position requires knowledge of manufacturing and testing of especially PCB boards, while awareness of different types of compressor electronics such as sensors, cable harnesses, step motors is also very useful. Using your knowledge you will ensure that a proper of qualification of supplier and continuous ownership and development throughout the life cycle of the supplier.
If you have a passion for electronics and for ensuring the best possible quality is achieved, we welcome you to join our team in Cluj-Napoca.
In this role you will:
* Utilize technical expertise in assigned commodity design and manufacturing equipment to work with suppliers in developing optimal product designs and manufacturing processes.
* Conduct Critical Part Risk Reviews related to system performance, reliability or quality.
* Manage projects involving supplier moves, process and material changes.
* Support design change projects.
* Manage and own Production Part Approval Process (PPAP) requirements associated with a change.
* Guide permanent resolution of manufacturing issues and consumer issues caused by supplier defects.
* Steer projects involving supplier moves, process and material changes.
* Head up Supplier Quality initiatives, and develop activities to fix-or-exit problematic suppliers by implementing robust corrective actions or qualifying alternate suppliers.
* Manage problem definition and reactive problem solving through containment, identification of root cause and corrective action with SCAR.
* Evaluate suppliers by leading/conducting quality system audits using the Emerson Supplier Audit Checklist (ESAC).
* Lead/conduct process audits of suppliers.
* Assist in the review of new product designs for manufacturability.
* Report supplier issues; act as liaison between supplier and ECT launch team.
* Support new product launch at supplier facility as needed to assure timely and issue free launch.
* Use Production Part Approval Process to approve all production assemblies.
At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher. As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets. Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure. Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $15.3 billion in sales and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers. Whether you’re an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you’ll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.
Compania aceasta caută candidați cu un anumit set de abilități. Acest test îl va ajuta pe angajator să aleagă cea mai potrivită persoană pentru job. Testul va fi în engleză sau în limba străină pentru care aplici și e posibil să conțină și un scurt video test.
Îl poți completa acum sau oricând în următoarele 24 de ore. Vei găsi linkul către test și în contul tău. Întrebările se vor schimba de fiecare dată când accesezi linkul.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles