- Higher Engineering Studies (Business Intelligence) is an advantage;
- Previous experience in data management and database management is desirable;
- Language level: advanced English; French is an advantage;
- Good knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel - pivot tables, functions, reporting and interpretation);
- Knowledge of Business Object or other databases database query applications;
- Ability to easily learn and work easily in new IT applications;
- Method, rigor and accuracy. Attention to details
- Analytical and synthesis capability
- Ability to communicate and interact with international speakers, adapting to varied interlocutors and diverse situations.
- Updating DQSC F reporting files (Quality Providers), in line with the received requests;
- Performing "data management" studies for DQSC F (Quality Providers) in Corporate: studies on the understanding of various phenomena; detecting weak signals; classification of structural problems, etc.
- Building Business Object Search Keys;
- Updating reports and specific scoreboards;
- Performing fine, detailed analyzes at the clients' request;
- Verifying the validity and consistency of data managed in the database;
- Provides user interface for all requests related to specific IT systems (SQUAD and GQE), and updating the necessary documentary support (communication kit, training kit, user documentation, etc.);
- Exploiting and improving the quality of specific IT applications (SQUAD and GQE);
Pasiunea este motorul Grupului Renault. Din pasiune pentru masini si pentru oameni avem astazi in Romania o gama completa de activitati prin care ii oferim fiecarui client vehiculul potrivit. Sa te alaturi Grupului Renault Romania inseamna sa iti poti pune amprenta in oricare dintre etapele de dezvoltare ale unui vehicul: design, proiectare, testare, fabricaţie, logistică, vânzare, post vânzare şi finanţare. Sa faci parte din echipa noastra inseamna sa participi la crearea vehiculului viitorului.