Supplier Services Analyst with French
Here, you’ll match your ingenuity with the latest technology to make incredible things.
In Accenture Operations we rethink the way people work and businesses perform by harnessing the power of rich data for decision-making, innovative technology, and advanced machine intelligence.
In an era where people are critical to success, join a team that prioritizes human ingenuity and fosters a workforce where technology elevates people (not the other way around), freeing them up for more creative thinking and exciting work.
Skills that make your work successful:
- Advanced level of French and English ( B2-C1);
- Good communication abilities with suppliers, customer service oriented and analytical skills;
- Confident, positive, hardworking, high motivation and ability to learn;
- Experience with working in the team;
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Good IT procurement skills (Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- Experience with eProcurement tools, Content Management or Product Information Management tools, or Sourcing / Requisitioning tools is essential;
- Manage and facilitate regular conference calls with suppliers, acting as the key point of contact for supplier enablement activities;
- Coordinate Catalog content preparation by communicating requirements to suppliers. Activities include catalog format coordination, supplier registration, supporting the configuration of the supplier’s production and test account and working with Accenture support teams to troubleshot warnings and errors, and fix issues to ensure no disruption to client users;
- Coordinate Contract preparation; activities include creating the Contract record in the client’s ERP system;
- Coordinate supplier activities to develop catalog files / sites, consult as required with Procurement Enablement mobilization resources to derive and document data validation errors and resolution, determine and document Best Practices and thoroughly document and test applicable data changes;
- Support suppliers in the creating new catalogues which includes, among other activities, creating catalog ID, uploading schemas and content;
- Work with users, sourcing managers, suppliers and technical teams to enhance catalogue design and implement and communicate new catalog requirements to suppliers;
- Actively participate in new catalog opportunities which may include: data analysis and presentation, participation in meetings, etc;
- Prepare and provide supplier and commodity manager training in the ERP tool;
- Create and maintain internal desk procedures for enablement activities;
How we truly care:
- Follow a journey of success. Learn, innovate, invest in yourself and make a step forward, closer to your life goals;
- Travel virtually around the globe, working in a diverse and multicultural environment;
- Benefit from health insurance and support from a mental health therapist, to keep your life balanced;
- Have fun while working, participating in internal company events, sports activities and community initiatives;
- Save money doing the things you love, having access to different discounts on products and services;
- If you love vacations, joyful moments and volunteering, (as we do) you have access to travel vouchers, volunteering opportunities and lots of fun alongside Accenture team;
- Enjoy other personalized benefits package, including meal vouchers, public transportation, private pension, life insurance, gym, additional vacation days;
For us, you are Truly Human. Join our Accenture Team and get along in a lifetime journey!
At Accenture Operations we bring together people, technology, processes and data to create intelligent operating models that enable companies to drive exceptional results. For over 13 years, our Operations professionals in Romania have delivered a wide range of business services, to help our clients achieve sustainable growth and deliver exceptional experiences across their enterprises.
Accenture Operations in the New
Not only are we committed to bringing the New to life for our clients, we also create an environment for our colleagues around the world to feel alive in the new.
LIVING NEW IS:
GROWING AT A FAST PACE. ALWAYS.
At Accenture, we encourage our people to evolve and grow. With amazing career and learning opportunities, be inspired to explore your passions. Alongside a dedicated career counsellor, it is your turn to drive your future and the time is now.
CREATING AN AUTHENTIC CONNECTION.
We believe real connections transform the working environment and that’s why we encourage everyone to be their most authentic self. From creative workshops, to collaborative activities and plenty of opportunities for afterwork fun, at Accenture you’ll experience it all.
Go beyond your limits! Take advantage of a global network and projects in over 120 countries; the world is your oyster! Discover new cultures, languages and get the tools you need to be the best version of yourself. At Accenture you develop an attitude for achieving more, and the space to do it together.
BEING YOUR TRUE SELF, EVERY DAY.
Being you is your superpower. Our people’s unique perspectives allow us to provide complex services. Our offices are designed to encourage collaborations and synergy, because only by combining multiple ideas we will be able to achieve greatness. Voice your individuality and do it confidently.
Get in contact with Accenture Operations:
Our Operations offices:
· Bucharest - WestGate Park, Preciziei Blvd., No. 24, Bl. H1; phone: +40 3722 86000
· Timisoara - City Business Centre, Brediceanu St., No. 10; phone: +40 372 836 500
· Iasi - United Business Center 3 - C1, Palas St., No. 7B-7C; phone: +40 372 271 722
· Brasov - Coresi Business Park, Turnului St., No. 5; phone: 0372 286 003
Our Career e-mail address: email@example.com
Our Social Media Channels for Operations:
Facebook: Accenture Romania: https://www.facebook.com/accentureromania/
LinkedIn: Accenture: https://www.linkedin.com/company/accenture/
YouTube: Accenture in Romania:
Instagram: Accenture: https://www.instagram.com/accenture/