• Strong leadership abilities it's a plus,
• Technical University degree in electrical or mechanics field;
• Minimum 1 year experience in a similar position within a company in automotive or electronics industry;
• Very good knowledge of quality tools and methods (APQP, PPAP, FMEA);
• Good knowledge of VDA 6.3 Process Auditor;
• ISO TS16949 knowledge
• Very good command of English; German knowledge represents an advantage;
• Good communication and presentation skills;
• Limited contract: 2 years
• You will be responsible for integrating and conducting necessary supplier workshops and discussions;
• You will conduct necessary audits, process acceptance and Full-Run tests at supplier;
• You will be responsible of defining and initiating measures with the project team and suppliers in the event of delays or quality risks;
• You will stipulating reference samples in consultation with customers, suppliers or specialists and you will examining and releasing first sample test report ( ISIR / PPAP ) from suppliers;
• You will be responsible of preparing test plans for incoming goods inspection;
• You will process complaints before series production start;
• You will ensure smooth communication and work flow between SQA engineers, Purchasing, Design and Quality Planning during project phase.
HELLA is a global technology group boasting more than 30,000 employees at over 100 locations in more than 35 countries. We develop and manufacture lighting technology and electronics for the automobile industry and have one of the largest a ermarket organizations for vehicle parts, accessories, diagnostics and service in Europe. With sales of approx. 5.3 billion euros in the fiscal year 2013/2014, HELLA is among the 100 largest German industrial companies and one of the top 50 automotive suppliers in the world. At the same time, HELLA is a family-run company that has been planning and acting with vision for over 100 years. An employer that knows that success, security, satisfaction and trust are important prerequisites for every individual's innovative power. That, by conviction, offers outstanding development opportunities and has anchored reconciliation of family and professional life in its DNA. For this reason, we attract people that are looking for both: Innovation and tradition, freedom and responsibility, challenges and security. People with vision. In HELLA Romania there are more than 2,300 employees, in 4 cities: Timisoara, Arad, Lugoj and Craiova.
Compania aceasta caută candidați cu un anumit set de abilități. Acest test îl va ajuta pe angajator să aleagă cea mai potrivită persoană pentru job. Testul va fi în engleză sau în limba străină pentru care aplici și e posibil să conțină și un scurt video test.
Îl poți completa acum sau oricând în următoarele 24 de ore. Vei găsi linkul către test și în contul tău. Întrebările se vor schimba de fiecare dată când accesezi linkul.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles