Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
• University degree in accounting or economics;
• 5 years experience in Accounting, ideally in a manufacturing company;
• Good knowledge of USGAAP and IAS accounting principles and theories;
• SUN / SAP software knowledge would be an advantage;
• Experience in team coordination;
• High level of integrity;
• Strong analytical skills and achievement orientation;
• Very good communication skills & teamwork attitude;
• Fluent in English and strong computer literacy (especially Excel).
• Supervise accounting personnel in performance and maintenance of accounting records and in preparation of month end reports;
• Take appropriate action to secure / make the payments;
• Supervise preparation of accurate and timely ledgers / statements / accounts;
• Verify calculations, authorizations and codes produced by accountants;
• Prepare management and legal entity reports, based on existing accounting information;
• Supervise maintenance of documentation related to accounting systems and procedures.
Philip Morris International is the leading multinational cigarette manufacturer, the producer of Marlboro, the world’s best selling cigarette, L&M, Parliament, Virginia Slims and Next.