Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
Saipem Romania is looking for a new team member for Ploiesti Technology Center in order to participare to new R&D projects.
We would like him/her to have:
The responsibilities for the job are the following:
▪ Perform technical tasks assigned by the Project Structural Lead such as structural analyses, calculations, design, verification or study activities
▪ Interface with other Project Specialists and Designers
▪ Co-ordinate and review technical activities performed inside or outside Saipem
Among the tasks, we can mention:
▪ Review Client technical documentation and requirements
▪ Contribute in defining structural design premises
▪ Contribute to the writing of the Project Structural Design Brief (roadmap of all the structural design and analyses work on the project)
▪ Liaise with other Project Specialists and Designers whenever required for a proper completion of the work assigned
▪ Design structural systems and components, pursuing objectives of sound engineering and design optimization in term of costs, fabrication simplicity, constructability and safety
▪ Carry out/Check/Supervise structural analyses
▪ Supervise/Approve steel structures design drawings
▪ Supervise setting up of bill of quantities or material take off (MTO)
▪ Prepare, when required, specifications for structural fabrications and all related items such as bearing systems, bolts, cladding, grating, etc.
▪ Verify structural strength or dynamic behaviour of items designed by others (piping support Specialists, Vendors, technical building Suppliers, etc.)
▪ Apply the Quality Control Procedure of the Offshore Structural Department during the work assigned
▪ Perform field engineering activities
▪ Write design reports and calculation notes
Saipem Romania is a technology-oriented global contractor belonging to Saipem Group, one of the largest oil and gas contractors in the world. It operates as an international main contractor for the pipelines and sea-lines, power, environmental activities and infrastructures, with a sound reputation of reliability and excellence in engineering. Human resources are one of the strategic levers to achieve our targets All candidates are invited to send their detailed CV and letter of intent.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles