We are looking for a Strategic Sourcing Partner to fill a one-year contract, and support our global talent acquisition team by helping us place qualified candidates faster. This person will undertake a variety of talent acquisition related tasks such as screening resumes, conducting initial phone screens, coordinating onsite interview logistics and assisting in other tasks, as needed.
This person must be an excellent communicator, extremely organized and be a self-described “people person”. Additionally, he or she must be able to foster strong relationships with both candidates and internal employees.
What Makes Suvoda a Great Place to Work?
Here are just a few highlights:
- Your colleagues: You’ll be surrounded by smart, friendly team players that truly care about the work they do, and there are plenty of happy hours and teambuilding events to connect outside work
- The flexibility: Suvoda creates the perfect environment for people to integrate their work and life, by offering flexible working hours and the tools to work from home as needed
- The growth and innovation: As part of a growing team, you’ll have lots of opportunities for career development and be exposed to the latest technologies due to our focus on remaining innovative
- The office: Our newly renovated, modern office space is located in the city center and is equipped with comfortable work spaces, collaborative gathering areas and modern technology that easily connects you to all of our global offices
- The benefits: You’ll have access to a robust benefits package, like free lunch at the office every day, a top subscription from Romania’s top healthcare provider, a fitness stipend, and competitive salaries with bonus plans
- The industry: By working in clinical trials, you’ll be part of a challenging and rewarding industry that will allow you to develop your skills quickly while doing your part to change the world!
- Degree in Human Resources or relevant field
- Proven work experience in sourcing, talent acquisition or recruiting
- Proficient in written and spoken English
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize and complete projects with predetermined deadlines
- Previous experience with various selection processes, such as phone interviews
- Familiarity with HR databases, applicant tracking systems and candidate management systems
- Familiarity with social media, especially LinkedIn
Suvoda is a company that develops software used to streamline clinical trials for Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology companies.
4 office locations - we serve our customers and users from four offices in North America and Europe.
137 clients - our clients range from small biotechnology firms to large pharmaceutical companies as well as their CRO partners.
62 countries - users in sixty-two countries across six continents use our applications to manage their clinical trials.
278 employees globally - we are two hundred and seventy-eight employees strong globally, and growing!
Join us if you think we can accomplish great things together!