Strategic Sourcing Associate IT/Professional Services
- Good understanding of strategic sourcing methods and approaches and an ability to apply various concepts to category-level activities at the client
- Minimum 3 years relevant expertise in one or more indirect spend categories (IT, Professional Services), including understanding external market dynamics, top suppliers, market trends and highlights, and procurement strategies
- Ability to determine the appropriate procurement strategy for assigned categories and business requirements
- Ability to draft simple to complex contractual agreements
- Fluent in English
- Executing sourcing strategies through the use of the client’s strategic sourcing process
- Identifying cost savings through negotiations, event driven activities, and alternate sourcing strategies to achieve assigned cost saving goals
- Leading commercial negotiations and drafting contracts
- Supporting category managers in managing overall supplier relationships, including supplier performance, capability development, risk mitigation, cost savings, and quality improvements
- Acting as the escalation point for the source to contract (S2C) team, communicating and resolving operational issues, and escalating to the Regional Delivery Lead or Category Manager as necessary
WNS Global Services Inc. (NYSE: WNS) is a global Business Process Management (BPM) leader. WNS offers business value to 400+global clients by combining operational excellence with deep domain expertise in key industry verticals, including Banking and Financial Services, Consulting and Professional Services, Healthcare, Insurance, Manufacturing, Retail and Consumer Packaged Goods, Shipping and Logistics, Telecommunications, Travel and Utilities. Globally, the group’s over 44,000+ Professionals serve across 60 delivery centers in 16 countries worldwide.
WNS Poland - Launched operations in August 2012 with focus on European language capabilities. Key industries served: finance & accounting, insurance, shipping & logistics and customer service.
Why Join Us?
At WNS, our mission is to enable clients to outperform with our passion for service and innovation. At the heart of each client engagement is our pursuit to understand our client’s business, and create impactful solutions that can drive agility and excellence into their business processes. Our promise of outperformance stems from our deep domain expertise, partnership approach and a global delivery network.
Our mission as an organization is guided by our CIRCLE of values: Client First, Integrity, Respect, Collaboration, Learning, Excellence.
Experience the culture of outperformance, engagement, celebration and enjoy wide variety of best benefits including sports cards, private healthcare, vouchers to shops, cinema and museum tickets, stable employment and bonuses. Also contribute to society through our WNS Cares Foundation, where you have the opportunity to support meaningful initiatives and make an impact in the community.