Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
• Engineering Degree or similar (Electric / Electronic/ Automation/ Electromechanic) would be an advantage
• Knowledge in using SAP would be an advantage
• Good communication skills
• Written and oral English language skills
• Driving license category B
• Receives and inspects all incoming materials and reconciles with purchase orders; processes and distributes documentation with purchase orders; reports, documents and tracks damages and discrepancies on orders received
• Makes intra- and inter-company issues and deliveries of requested materials and spare parts, maintains records of all deliveries using the SAP system (Materials Module)
• Fills supply requisitions; assisting Materials Management to order adequate merchandise and supplies
• Receives stores, tags and tracks company property and materials; prepares delivery lists for items to be returned as faults
• Ships cancelled and damaged items back to vendors as appropriate
• Handles and documents storage and transportation of hazardous materials, protective equipment items and sensitive materials
• Maintains the warehouse, records area and stores area in a neat and orderly manner.
• Assists Materials Management during scheduled inventories
• Assists Materials Management during shipment plans of good returns
• Answers questions regarding procedures and resolves discrepancies regarding receipts, deliveries, warranties, repairs and surplus property
- Provide active support to fleet management daily activity.
ENERCON. Where everything revolves around your future!
Represented in 36 countries, ENERCON is one of the world’s leading wind turbine manufacturers. If you want to become a member of our team, now is the time to apply!
Please visit the Careers section on our website at www.enercon.de/career to receive further information and send your application – in English language – including your CV, your salary expectation, earliest availability and reference code, to Application-RO@enercon.de. For further questions please call our office in Germany: +49 (0) 49 41 – 976 577.
ENERCON Services Carpathians S.R.L. • E-post: Application-RO@enercon.de • www.enercon.de
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles