- Bachelor’s degree in finance or related field; ACCA in progress is an advantage;
- Two years of experience in financial reporting within financial institutions and/or audit companies;
- Advanced knowledge of English language;
- Attention to details, analytical, organizational and planning capabilities; deadline commitment;
- Excellent communication skills and teamwork;
- Proactive attitude, engagement and desire for professional development.
- Participates in the preparation and submission of the financial, prudential and statistical reports to the National Bank of Romania (FINREP, COREP, LCR, NSFR, ALMM, Liquidity .)
- Participates in the preparation and submission of the reports to the Deposit Guarantee Fund, Ministry of Finance and other institutions in accordance with the norms and regulations in force;
- Participates in preparation of IFRS financial statements;
- Actively involved in the preparation of business requirements for development of various automated IT reports used in the activity of the department, as well in the UAT verification of such reports;
- Ensures compliance with the applicable financial and accounting regulations and reporting requirements;
- Participates in the elaboration of statistics, reports and various presentations, as well as in the design of procedures related to the Statutory Reporting Department.
Garanti Bank is part of the financial-banking group Garanti Romania, which brings together Garanti Leasing (the brand under which the company Motoractive IFN SA operates) and Garanti Consumer Finance (the brand under which Ralfi IFN operates).
Garanti Bank is held by Turkiye Garanti Bankasi AS (TGB), Turkey’s second largest private bank. TGB is a universal bank with leading presence in all business lines. The bank serves more than 14 million customers in corporate, commercial, SME, and consumer segments offering fully integrated financial services. The Spanish financial group Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria (BBVA) is the majority shareholder of TGB. Garanti Bank Romania offers a series of quality products and services for all business segments: retail, SME and corporate.
Present in Romania since 1998, the bank has developed a solid portfolio of clients and expanded its national presence through branches and alternative channels, reaching an extended network of 84 branches and over 300 intelligent ATMs that can be used by anyone, not just bank customers, for transactions with or without cards. Garanti Bank was awarded in 2016 by world-renowned magazine Global Finance, as “Best Consumer Digital Bank in Romania”.
The distinctions were granted within the “2016 World's Best Consumer Digital Banks in Central and Eastern Europe Competition”.
For more information, please visit www.garantibank.ro
- 1 iul. 2022Cluj-Napoca