Staff Software Engineer (Tech Lead)
Textul acestui anunț a fost verificat de echipa eJobs pentru a elimina posibile greșeli sau conținut discriminatoriu.
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills. Being able to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions across a distributed team is a core requirement.
- Proficient with standard software engineering practices such as agile development methodologies, unit testing, code reviews, documentation, CI/CD
- Excellent knowledge of python, Go or any modern development language; plus corresponding testing / mocking frameworks
- Demonstrated experience with containerisation and orchestration platforms (hosting, deployment & monitoring of services & infrastructure)
- Hands on experience of at least one CI/CD platform (Jenkins, Gitlab, etc.)
- Be very comfortable with linux
- Ability to share, learn and work effectively in a globally distributed team.
- Contribute to our technical strategy as we evolve to meet the changing needs of our teams customers (the thousands of ADI engineers located around the world)
- Contribute to all phases of the software development lifecycle. This role has a mix of hands-on development, architecture and occasionally support.
- Embody ADI’s goal of “engineering excellence” by embracing our values of honesty and integrity in everything you do.
- Play an active role in hiring, mentoring, and the career development of other engineers.
- Collaborate with domain experts across Infrastructure & Security.
- Care about agility and simplicity. We move forward incrementally.
- Raise the bar for technical standards, performance, reliability and operational excellence.
Analog Devices Gmbh - Sediu Permanent Desemnat
- 5 Sept. 20223600 - 5500 RON / lunăBucurești