With these skills you are a great candidate:
- Knowledge of radio access technologies (2G, 3G and 4G)
- Knowledge of radio equipment and sw functionalities
- Knowledge of mobile antenna systems
- Good awareness of wider technology aspects in telecommunications and ICT
- Inter-functional relationships
- Ability to switch from analysis and strategy definition to action
With these activities you will have a great impact on our business:
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
- Plans/ executes implementation, testing and field verification of new antennas
- Acceptance of new antenna in the European OpCos, liaising with local deployment and operations teams to execute FOAs and hand over the accepted products
- Liaise with VPC to support them in all topics related to antennas
- Provide detailed configurations for new antenna systems
- Provide the blueprint for passive antenna product evolution, including roadmap management, configurations and compatibility with legacy hw and sw (e.g. RET)
- Work from Home – You can work 2 days per week from home
- Medical and dental services
- Life insurance
- Dedicated employee phone subscription
- Special discounts for gyms and retailers
- Annual Company Bonus
- Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills
- Flexible Vacation – Take time off when you need it, we trust you
Be a member of a fast growing international organization! Vodafone Shared Services Europe is part of the Vodafone Group and operates in two EU countries as a commercial HUB for Vodafone activities all around the world with almost 3000 colleagues.
The Bucharest based centre started its operation in 2014. Now it serves as a centre for excellence in Technology, Customer Service, Fraud, Security Services and Finance hub. Our Technology department is focused on Enterprise Product and Services, Infrastructure Management, Applications Operations and Customer Service Desk.
Using state of the art technologies, we are offering hi-tech solutions to Vodafone clients in 6 European markets.
The Budapest based centre started its operation in 2007. Now it serves as a Financial, Enterprise, Business Intelligence, HR and Sourcing HUB, continuously focusing on supporting and improving processes in 29 countries and offering solutions to 150+ Vodafone Enterprise Customers.
Join us in Romania and in Hungary and be part of our global team, supporting Vodafone clients around the world.