SKILLS AND RELEVANT WORK EXPERIENCE
- Good knowledge of the working entity’s legislation highly appreciated;
- Direct experience with a Human Resources Information System highly appreciated.
- Skilled in computer operations to include MS Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook;
- Excellent problem solving, organizational and customer service skills;
- Experience in coordinating work processes to meet deadlines and detail oriented;
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
- Available to work on evening shift : 13:30-22:00 PM.
Manages the activities of the payroll function from end to end. Develops policies and procedures for payroll process and timekeeping. Ensures the generation of the company payroll, including labor distribution records, vacation and sick leave accrual, overtime and withholding status. Meets all government reporting requirements for payroll taxes, withholding and employer contributions. Rsponsible for stock option administration.
- Ensures timely and accurate payments to all employees by administering and processing exempt and non-exempt payrolls on a monthly and bi-weekly schedule for domestic and international employees. Protects the integrity and accuracy of all company payrolls by reviewing processes and documentation for required accounting controls and legal and company compliance.
- Responds to employee inquiries and disputes by researching, troubleshooting and reviewing issues, making the necessary adjustments and communicating the correct resolution to our internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensures the correct and accurate accounting of labor expense by preparing payroll expense entries and posting to the General Ledger or reviewing entries automatically posted to the ledger. Ensures compliance of company policies as they relate to pay practices and enforces applicable labor and tax laws and regulations in a multi-state and expatriate environment.
- Works closely with third party payroll processor and Center of Scale resources to ensure that data affecting payroll is entered timely and accurately in SAP and flows correctly through payroll processing. Interprets and processes garnishments, wage assignments and levies in compliance with court orders served upon the Company. Ensures accurate income posting to employee’s income for W-2 purposes by auditing and reconciling relocation, 401k and various deduction reports from third party vendors. Prepares check requests to submit payment to third party benefit providers related to deduction amounts withheld and related employer payments.
- Supports and implements all incentive and benefit program changes to ensure complete integrity of data from HR through payroll. Monitors all awards and recognition programs, relocation, and other one-time benefits or deductions to determine impact to income and tax impacts, including gross-ups.
- Enables management to make the best business decisions by interpreting, identifying, analyzing and making recommendations regarding payroll trends.
Molson Coors Brewing Company is a leading global brewer delivering extraordinary brands that delight the world's beer drinkers.
We brew, market and sell a portfolio of leading premium brands such as Coors Light, Molson Canadian, Carling, Staropramen and Blue Moon across The Americas, Europe and Asia. We operate in Canada through Molson Coors Canada; in the . through MillerCoors; across Europe through Molson Coors Europe; and outside these core markets through Molson Coors International.
In addition to developing great beer, we strive to create an environment that helps develop equally-great careers, by providing the space, resources and support needed to bring out your very best. Which is part of what makes us such an exceptional place to work. We also offer some of the most beautiful spots in the world to live and play, with highly-desirable locations all across Europe, Canada and International locations.